Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Anywho getting back on topic. Again glad to see DC at #1. Personally I feel they can keep that spot for August as well. Then September & October could go either way. But at the end of the day always good to see DC doing well.
    With young animal launching, they'll probably get September as well. Plus Trinity launches in October and more young animal books. Plus the monster men crossover, DC will be fine.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    With young animal launching, they'll probably get September as well. Plus Trinity launches in October and more young animal books. Plus the monster men crossover, DC will be fine.
    I thought Trinity was launching next month? Don't tell me it got delayed...
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

Oh yea, almost forgot about Young Animal. Can't wait for the new Doom Patrol series! I bet it sales gangbusters! Also looking forward to Shade: The Changing Girl & Cave Carson as well.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!