Spectacular Member

Post Image comics are addictive ? !

i love reading Marvel and some Dc comics but I find the most addictive comics are image comics ! they have such amazing storylines , artwork and great content that keeps the reader coming back for more and more . Im so addicted to Invincible , The Beauty , Saga Thief of Thieves , Black Magick . i would so love for The Beauty to be put into a tv show !! .

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I find comics in general to be the most addictive substance on the planet. Seriously who needs weed or cocaine when you can have comics instead! XD
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    i love reading Marvel and some Dc comics but I find the most addictive comics are image comics ! they have such amazing storylines , artwork and great content that keeps the reader coming back for more and more . Im so addicted to Invincible , The Beauty , Saga Thief of Thieves , Black Magick . i would so love for The Beauty to be put into a tv show !! .
    Yup. My Image pull list grew so big I just dropped all my Marvel and DC books.

I just dropped The Beauty through. The new story and characters just don't interest me at all and the fill-in art was BAAAAAD. The overall concept would make for an interesting show though.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I find comics in general to be the most addictive substance on the planet. Seriously who needs weed or cocaine when you can have comics instead! XD
    Need is a strong word but I do.
    Last edited by sven; 08-12-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Spectacular Member

i agree the new arc in the beauty isn't great but from what i can remember its more of a prequel to the beauty . I'm looking forward to when they pick things back up with the original storyline ! and yeah a tv show would tally dope
    Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Yup. My Image pull list grew so big I just dropped all my Marvel and DC books.

I just dropped The Beauty through. The new story and characters just don't interest me at all and the fill-in art was BAAAAAD. The overall concept would make for an interesting show though.

Need is a strong word but I do.

I am not that familiar with publishers but most of the things I really like seems to come from Image. Definitely more so than Marvel or DC. And weed plus comics is the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy99 View Post
    I am not that familiar with publishers but most of the things I really like seems to come from Image. Definitely more so than Marvel or DC. And weed plus comics is the best thing ever.

Indeed!

fgsd