Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default What Do You Think of What Twitter Has Dubbed "The Worst Webcomic Ever?"

Give me your honest opinions on this beauty.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

The art is horrible, the pacing is choopy and none of the characters have any depth to them.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Very contrived and unrealistic. It looks like some warped view of the U.S by someone who doesn't live here.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Ahahahaha. Oh, man. This is why we can't have nice things.

Invincible Member

It's probably not the worst, but it's just this side of bad enuff to be unintended self-parody. Seriously, when I first glanced at it I thought it was supposed to be ironic, like the joke was on people who thought this way. Then I found some of the other strip by this guy and website it's from and well uh, yeah...

What actually is funny is that the ongoing strip wants to be a satire on "PC" in general and women's hypocrisy in particular, but it just comes around as beta male whining...

"American women have all the advantages in our society and are mean!"

"They don't appreciate nice guys like me!"

"Guys who act like jerks get all the poon!"

"You have to go to another culture to find women who appreciate men!"

world that hates & fears trudreck's Avatar

well said, ed2962.
    i've certainly read worse comics, online or otherwise ... but this is a special kind of stupid.
    ''IT WAS A NICE PIECE OF WORK ... YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SIGNED IT.''

I can't disagree with this Twitter fellow, but when I saw "webcomic", I thought it would be about Spider-Man.

Looking up what twitter said about this guy, I learned that he offers his services as a life coach on the website.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Looking up what twitter said about this guy, I learned that he offers his services as a life coach on the website.
    Yeah, he's one of those "I was a wimp like you then I wised up, if you listen to me you'll get laid" guys

But seriously, one of the main reasons this is so f****ed up is it diminishes the very real problem women face in the workplace.
    A look at the recent Fox News, Roger Ailes story tells how it really is for women.
    That " protected class" crap is bs.
    And dude if you think you found love in Thailand from a woman who approached you at the airport, I got bridge I want to sell you.

As Soon as I saw this thread title I thought, Whatever it is, I'm gonna say "you think that's bad? Try this!" and post that guy going to Asia because he asked for a date at work.

Mighty Member

The sort of not-so-vaguely misogynist whining that has insured the "Men's Rights Movement" is tangential to actual discrimination against men due to gender roles/expectations.

And the 'flock to Asia to find real (submissive) women' meme does not help.

The lack of technical quality is the icing on the cake.

I was thoroughly confused throughout that comic at to what the point of it was until the end("Is this supposed to making fun of people that complain about PC culture, wait is it supposed to be serious? I think it's serious?). I think I can draw better people too, and my drawings of people were about on par with the main character of One Punch Man, only I would often forget to draw ears and noses so yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah(it honestly looks not to far off from one of those comic template things that just have pre drawn characters to use).

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Just seems like passive aggressive whining.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Lol, I can only imagine his advice. 'So you hate your job? Is it because it has a bunch of stupid rules, like you can't ask out employees? Don't pay attention to those! Real men don't follow stupid rules, if some girl is ungrateful enough to complain, just tell you he boss what a lousy worker she is!