Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    What was civil wars budget. And marketing i dont have a farking clue. You guys and yer budgets and marketing. What was age of ultrons? Here is the facts: more people are paying to see suicide squad than either thor first two caps ant man hulk every x man movie the last two spideys and prob doctor strange. So i dont know wtf the budgets and marketing for all these movies are but i can tell you this. After all the crys of failure there will be a sequel.
    All you damn people and your facts! So frustrating! Just joking - just trying to say that, yes, it's made a lot of money so far compared to most other movies this year but it's also been more expensive to make than most other movies this year. I agree though - I think if it crosses over $500 million, and it probably will, there should be a sequel and hopefully it will be better. I think the DC movies will continue to get better as time goes on. I liked most of the Marvel movies, though I hated Iron Man 2 and only so-so about Hulk, but I think with DC's great characters, the movies are going to get really awesome. Am looking forward to seeing all of them together in the JL movie. Been waiting 47 years to see something like that and never thought that the New Gods would make it to the silver screen!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 08-13-2016 at 07:37 PM.