Default ¿Conner Kent or Christopher Kent or Jonathan Samuel Kent?

which is better character?
    who is best superboy?
    Superman's successor?
    Which do you like best?

Hernan Guerra

BANNED

Conner > Chris > Jon

But Jon's new to the scene, so it isn't really fair to compare him to Conner and Chris just yet.

BANNED

Kon is the best and ALWAYS will be,BUT chris,jon,and kenan have merit,and I would like all of them to be around and all at the same time.

Jon-the heir apparent
    Chris (lor)- the son of evil,trying to NOT be like his parents.
    Kenan- totally took 90s kons shtick,which is ok,and using it well.
    Kon-created with evil intent,bUT being a hero HIS WAY.

of course those would need to be expanded on,and could be if they were allowed to be

Can't really compare since Jon is new to the scene and much was missed out on Chris Kent. Only comparison that can be made so far is between Superman as a boy and Kon and that's based on personal preference. Kon will always be my favorite hands down, but I acknowledge the importance of the previous Superboy.

CONNNER KENT
    ... SUPERMAN WAS CLONED, THIS GUY IS LIKE A SON OF SUPERMAN AND LUTHOR, HIS WORST ENEMY.. Superman must accept that this boy carries his blood and see him as an apprentice, because he can not consider him his son.

I don´t know christopher..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-15-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Prime!!!
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Prime ugh,geoff really did a number on him.took a perfectly good teen hero,and made him a overpowered psycho,just because.

I did the premise in my last post,now the difference in powers.
    Prime- kryptonian,but silver age overpowered
    Jon-it would be cool if they made him like ultra boy,1 power at a time.maybe to make him different,when he uses the one power it is more powerful than a full blood kryptonians.
    Chris-regular kryptonian powers and levels.didn't like the shadow powers or the TK+watered down kryptonian abilites,felt to much like he was ripping themy off from kon.
    Kenan-regular kryptonian powers,BUT more like The Ray,and Apollo in collecting and being able to use his powers.so he can be as powerful as a kryptonian,or totally powerless,depending on his getting solar energy.
    Kon-would be YJ show physically,and have a personal/tactile/on contact TK that works consciously.he would leap like he did on the show,and walk/run/or stand on the side of walls like spiderboy did,not flying(atleast for awhile).he would have infra red vision and Super hearing,because they are the easiest wavelengths to sense,plus a TTK sensitivity that feels everything around him,which works like spidermans spidey sense,but a lil better,cause it's not all danger danger stuff,plus a touch scan he can send through things to get a instant read on something.
    Last edited by stephens2177; 08-15-2016 at 10:39 AM.