Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default 12 More Unexpected Marvel Characters We Want to See on "Agents of SHIELD"

The arrival of Ghost Rider opens the door to plenty of Marvel Comics characters joining the ABC series, and we rounded up some we want right now.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

I am so down to see Man-Thing in the MCU. His wife was in Iron Man 3 and Maria Hill teased him in season one. Bring on Man-Thing already!

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

What?! No She-Hulk?

This could also lead her and her Runaways team mates appearing in other MCU shows/movies. And, really, who wouldn't love seeing that?
    Having Nico and the Runaways on Agents of SHIELD pretty much just guarantees they'll never be in a movie or their own show. This article (and those like it) usually miss that pretty much the only reason Ghost Rider is appearing on this show is because his last two movies were terrible and one flopped hard at the box office, meaning there was little chance of Marvel actually putting him in the movies.

The majority of these characters would be better served either in their own films or on a non-ABC series, rather than getting watered down and wasted on SHIELD's mediocrity.

Due to the show's budget, the list is limited to those characters that can be portrayed by sock puppets.

I vote for an appearance by Mockingbird!

... oh wait...

Amazing Member

1. GotG 3
    2. Netflix
    3. SHIELD
    4. SHIELD
    5. Disney or Pixar
    6. Doctor Strange 2
    7. Freeform
    8. SHIELD
    9. Freeform or their own show on ABC
    10. Captain Marvel
    11. SHIELD
    12. Their own movie

That makes more sense to me.

All-New Member

How about an alien ship that crashes on the shore of upstate New York where children on vacation with their parents see a meteor and goes to the shoreline to find a dying horselike alien, who transfers his abilities to them. SHIELD comes upon them and collects the ship and alien body, but is unaware of the power transfer. Bam. Backdoor pilot for Power Pack.

Or a wormhole opens up and a helmet falls to the ground, remnants of a fallen ship from the battle on Xandar in Guardians of the Galaxy. A teenager finds it and is given abilities. Bam. Backdoor pilot for Nova.

All-New Member

Yes, to Noh-Varr, Alpha Flight, and Moonstone. No to all the rest..

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Unfortently the only one that I know is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. As much as I would love them to be in Agents of SHIELD there is no way the show would be able to do Devil Dinosaur on the show's budget. But it would totally be cool if it could happened.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Unfortently the only one that I know is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. As much as I would love them to be in Agents of SHIELD there is no way the show would be able to do Devil Dinosaur on the show's budget. But it would totally be cool if it could happened.
    I only want to see Machine Man and Devil Dinosaur (as a villain) in a Next Wave movie. Sister Grimm should be in the Runaway's move. Moonstone should be in the T-Bolt movie. Swamp Thing should be in future Dr. Strange movies along with Ghost Rider. They would be wasted on Agents of Shield. Besides too many super powered individual's would take away from the whole concept of Agents of Shield which was supposed to deal with normal humans not super humans. One is enough.

BANNED

The only one of those I'd have even a marginal interest in seeing is Moonstone, largely because I think she's the only one that would really fit well on the show. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the others (like Dr. Voodoo) in live action, but not on AoS.

I kinda want the series to end with Bullseye killing everyone. End it all with a see ya in Daredevil.

1. Agents of Atlas
    2. Atlas
    3. Blue Marvel
    4. Captain Mar-Vell
    5. Machine Man
    6. Moonstone
    7. Omega the Unknown
    8. Radioactive Man
    9. Songbird
    10. Paladin
    11. Night Nurse
    12. Wrecking Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Tighelander View Post
    Due to the show's budget, the list is limited to those characters that can be portrayed by sock puppets.
    I'm always shocked by the fact that it has a bigger budget than The Flash. I guess those Vancouver filming savings really go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    1. Agents of Atlas
    2. Atlas
    3. Blue Marvel
    4. Captain Mar-Vell
    5. Machine Man
    6. Moonstone
    7. Omega the Unknown
    8. Radioactive Man
    9. Songbird
    10. Paladin
    11. Night Nurse
    12. Wrecking Crew
    Yeah but it would probably be sans Jimmy Woo. I mean if you can have two series, where he'd fit in seamlessly, skipping the guy might as well ignore him all the way through.

I think that the Omega story could be interesting on the show. I would also like some official SHIELD enemies showing up. Maybe someone like Crossfire or Scorpio.