Default Do you have a favorite dedicated Spidey site?

Is there a fan site that you love going to that is all things Spider-Man? I'd love a recommendation on a site that discusses the current comics/shows/movies.

I happen to be the webmaster of my own personal Spider-Man fan-site. I review the current Amazing Spider-Man series as it is released, and I also take a lot of time to go back into the older issues and tackle some of those. There's plenty of reading material on my site. Here's a link:

http://spidermanfanrave.com
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

I've always liked Spiderfan.org. It isn't updated as often as it used to be, but it is a goldmine of Spider-Man information and reviews. If I need a Spider-Man fact it tends to be my first port of call.

I still remember the day that I discovered it. I was about 14 years old and had no idea that anything like it existed, it felt like Christmas had come early and I spent the whole day devouring virtually everything on the site.
    Last edited by JTait; 08-16-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Looks like a couple of my favorite sites died while I wasn't looking. It's nice to see Spiderfan.org is still alive and kicking.
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges