Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wolverine used to be on a team with Banshee.

I don't have scans right now, but I remember an issue where Banshee picked him up and carried him while he flew (which Banshee does by screaming really loud) and Wolverine complained (in either captions or thought balloon, I forget which) that his ear drugs had been burst but otherwise didn't seem any worse for wear.

Worst case scenario, Batman pulls sonics, Wolverine claws his own eardrums and continues fighting while deaf.

There's a difference between Banshee screaming really loud just to make himself fly and Banshee actually attacking people with his voice. Worst case scenario for Wolverine with the belt is Wolverine getting hit with sonics and a variety of other things, it's just not really a concern here because Batman should never really get a chance to try out of Deathstroke being here.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousODG View Post
    Interesting, that. Thanks.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate