View Poll Results: Who Would You Like to See Batgirl Date?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catman

2 2.20%
  • Nightwing

47 51.65%
  • Blue Beetle

12 13.19%
  • Azrael

2 2.20%
  • Other/None - Please Write In Your Choice

28 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    He's had at least four other notable love interests (Raya, Sonia, Helena, Agent 8) in the past 5 years...
    He never really formed a relationship with any of them. I mean Sonia and Helena nothing really happened outside a kiss and a reason nothing did was because he still had feelings for Babs, and Agent 8 was a one night stand. Babs has had actual relationships with her love interests outside Jason who rejected her. I mean Dick even asked Babs to come with him to Chicago, but he left without hearing her answer since he knew she would refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    He never really formed a relationship with any of them. I mean Sonia and Helena nothing really happened outside a kiss and a reason nothing did was because he still had feelings for Babs, and Agent 8 was a one night stand. Babs has had actual relationships with her love interests outside Jason who rejected her. I mean Dick even asked Babs to come with him to Chicago, but he left without hearing her answer since he knew she would refuse.
    He and Sonia were on the verge of a relationship until she revealed that Zucco was alive, and he was on his way to reconnecting with her when Forever Evil happened. Him and Helena not dating had nothing to do with Barbara, and more to do with Helena needing to chase down her family's killers. Agent 8 was a one-night stand that Dick chose to have. He didn't "pine" after Barbara before or after that happened. And the reason he left for Chicago without Barbara wasn't because she would refuse; it was because he was worried she would say yes, and he didn't want to uproot her when she has too much else going on.

He and Sonia were on the verge of a relationship until she revealed that Zucco was alive, and he was on his way to reconnecting with her when Forever Evil happened. Him and Helena not dating had nothing to do with Barbara, and more to do with Helena needing to chase down her family's killers. Agent 8 was a one-night stand that Dick chose to have. He didn't "pine" after Barbara before or after that happened. And the reason he left for Chicago without Barbara wasn't because she would refuse; it was because he was worried she would say yes, and he didn't want to uproot her when she has too much else going on.
    I think Sonia and Dick would have been a couple if Forever Evil didn't happen.

I don't think he would have reconnected with Sonia. Higgins' original plan was to have Zucco turn into Dick's version of the Joker and I don't think he had any plans to have them get together. Which was a mistake to have them have feelings for each other anyway. The relationship they had in Black Mirror was fine. After she revealed that she knew his father was alive and in Chicago Dick immediately broke things off and went back to Babs asking him to go with her. I always read him leaving before hearing an answer was him knowing she would reject his offer (she didn't even pack) so he didn't want to have to hear it from her. The reason Helena didn't want to pursue a romance with Dick is because when they were mentally connected she realized Dick only loves Babs so she saw that any romance with him would be fruitless. It's why she pushed him away in the last Grayson issue.

BANNED

Uhm, shed have to date damian to catch them all.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lhynn View Post
    Uhm, shed have to date damian to catch them all.
    Given Damian's personality, I can't see it that far of a stretch for older Damian to want to date her. Answer would be no, of course, but given his dad and mom. Not that hard to see happening.

Maps already has dibs on Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Maps already has dibs on Damian.
    Damian will pull a Bruce and take em both.

No he wouldn't
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-24-2016 at 08:01 PM.

I wonder how Grayson would take it, lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    I wonder how Grayson would take it, lol
    Mr. "Man-Slut Sleeping His Way Across the DC Universe" shouldn't have much to say (LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Mr. "Man-Slut Sleeping His Way Across the DC Universe" shouldn't have much to say (LOL).
    Ok, I have nothing to come back with.

I voted nightwing but if I had to find a obscure one… Adam Strange, then again how old is he in the new 52 and there also Alanna… I don't think this is actually a good suggestion...
    What about Simon Bazz or Garth? ( again not that good suggestions I can't think of any good ones of the top of my head and I am a batgirl/ nightwing shipper.)

While we are at it this three is called boyfriends for batgirl, so what about Cass. ( Steph HAS to be with Tim so don't try and say otherwise ����) I know she was very briefly with superboy but who else. I have heard people say Damian because of similar upbringing and now Damian is 13 and Cass is a bit younger too I would not be against this that much.
    Last edited by Red obin; 08-27-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Blue Beetle -Ted Kord

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    I voted nightwing but if I had to find a obscure one… Adam Strange, then again how old is he in the new 52 and there also Alanna… I don't think this is actually a good suggestion...
    What about Simon Bazz or Garth? ( again not that good suggestions I can't think of any good ones of the top of my head and I am a batgirl/ nightwing shipper.)

While we are at it this three is called boyfriends for batgirl, so what about Cass. ( Steph HAS to be with Tim so don't try and say otherwise ����) I know she was very briefly with superboy but who else. I have heard people say Damian because of similar upbringing and now Damian is 13 and Cass is a bit younger too I would not be against this that much.
    Cass with some random new character or maybe Gar? idk.

Tim gets Cassie for me. heh.

I said Kyle Rayner for Babs but Simon could work. Think Kyle just suits her a little better.