Default Superman Unchained # 7: Preview

Yes!, Finally! I am really excited about this. Jim Leeīs work seems to be the best so far.

Superman fighting in the Artic, Batman in the Batcave ("Good, then he canīt come rescue you", ). This should be interesting...

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/comic...for-battle/#/5

And nice variant cover.

Last edited by Charlus; 06-30-2014 at 06:16 AM.

BANNED

sassy Batman hahaha

superman X US military, wonder what superman will do to win

Incredible Member

Finally its here. I'm curious to see if there will be confrontation between the Lanes. Superman tell Lois that he created Superman - so does Lois know that its Clark?. Excited to see how Batman handles Wraith.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mbml2104 View Post
    Finally its here. I'm curious to see if there will be confrontation between the Lanes. Superman tell Lois that he created Superman - so does Lois know that its Clark?. Excited to see how Batman handles Wraith.
    No, Lois doesn't know yet

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Looks nifty, now I just need to read the first 6 issues again since I can't remember what happened.

Has Superman showed up in Snyders Batman title? Because I'm really tired of Batman showing up everywhere.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Pretty good variant but unfortunate they didn't bother with new art. I still prefer the Jock one. Fantastic cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Has Superman showed up in Snyders Batman title? Because I'm really tired of Batman showing up everywhere.
    Not even once. Well, unless you count the back up stories in (Batman) #20-21 that were written by James Tynion and this panel from #25.

Funnily enough I still remember Snyder saying that Superman will definitely show up in Batman.