Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Ray Fisher's Cyborg to Appear in "The Flash" Film

The fellow Justice Leaguer will make an appearance in the Ezra Miller-led solo outing with the Scarlet Speedster.

Full article here.

We pretty much have known about this for a while, but I guess it's nice to have it confirmed .

Mighty Member

Cyborg and Flash are buds

I guess in this version Cyborg will be Flash's buddy instead of Green Lantern. I don't know how to feel about that but Vic arguably needs more exposure than any of the other Leaguers. This might also be an indication that he won't just be sitting in the Watchtower or whatever their HQ is here, and monitor stuff. He might actually have a bigger role in the DCEU.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Cyborg and Flash are buds
    Man, where the heck is (any) GL. And I guess there's no turning back from the DC push of Cyborg on everybody! I really don't think he's an interesting character at all.

Social Injustice Warrior lolgaxe's Avatar

They could add the entire cast from Loonatics Unleashed if they'd just get rid of Ezra's horrible tacticool armor.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by lolgaxe View Post
    They could add the entire cast from Loonatics Unleashed if they'd just get rid of Ezra's horrible tacticool armor.

Hey hey hey...don't go dissing Loonatics Unleashed. It had potential lol

Not Getting Any Younger Kikaider's Avatar

Arghhh! F*&k no! I hope it is half as long as his cameo in Batman vs Superman.

Great decision. Looking forward to this.
    I'm convinced that most people, who hate on a comic, never read said comic.

I'm not a big fan of Cyborg but hopefully he's not just a cameo. DCEU has suffered from throwing in pointless cameos just to make some half assed attempt at creating a larger universe. If he actually adds something to the story I'll be happy.

Amazing Member

He looks like Tracy Morgan in some kind of robot-related SNL sketch.

DCEU costume designers/cgi guys really need to work on Cyborg. I was hoping for a bulkier design like his earlier renditions that evolved into his most recent streamlined design he has in his solo, he looks awesome btw. But from what we've seen he looks terrible, and DC has been good to great with everybody else's look. So I hope they find a way to nail it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolgaxe View Post
    Yeah, a speedster having to wear armor is stupid. Plus, it was lazy for them to just straight up swipe the Injustice costume rather than creating something practical, sleek, and unique.

Fantastic Member

There's also got to be a Batman appearance in the movie (outside of mid/post credit stuff). Think the only one that's going to be tough squeezing him in is Wonder Woman unless they put him in at the beginning or the end with Diana telling him "Once up a time".

i think this is going to be really cool. i've slowly warmed up to cyborg since recently reading the 'forever evil' storyline at dc. he's not exactly the cyborg i remember, but i don't necessarily know that's a bad thing. the essentials are all still there, plus some upgrades. which is the whole point of cyborg i guess.

either way, loved his small cameo in BVS. so i'm definitely wanting more. thought he looked really cool in the jl trailer!!