Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Thompson Twists Time & Space for "Doctor Strange & the Sorcerers Supreme"

Merlin gathers Doctor Strange and other magicians across time under the watch of Robbie Thompson and Javier Rodriguez.

Full article here.

Seems like Marvel can still do something right. Loving the way this' advertised and I hope it lives up to its premises.

Edit: Is this Newton from Hickman's Shield? If so he's not exactly someone I would call a good guy... or a sorceror supreme. The armor he's wearing seems like something he could have worn in the Shield story while fighting Leonardo though.
    Last edited by Haquim; 08-17-2016 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Edit: Is this Newton from Hickman's Shield? If so he's not exactly someone I would call a good guy... or a sorceror supreme. The armor he's wearing seems like something he could have worn in the Shield story while fighting Leonardo though.
    First thing I thought of when I saw his name listed. Man I wish they'd finish out that series.
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Fantastic Member

I was so hoping to see Jennifer Kale and Dakimh The Enchanter on this team, but oh well.

I have to say that at first i wasn't very excited for the series (I expected a team book with characters like Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, Hellstorm, Shaman, Magik, etc) but after reading this interview and seeing the cast, now I'm more interested, especially with Rodriguez in charge of the art (he'll be missed in Spider-woman).

I'm picking this book solely based on its creators. Really going to miss Rodriguez and Lopez on Spider-Woman though.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Seems like Marvel can still do something right. Loving the way this' advertised and I hope it lives up to its premises.

The article said that Newton has secrets and compared his role I believe to Telly Savalas's psychopath in the movie The Dirty Dozen.

Spectacular Member

im a Doctor Strange fan and really loving this book already ! i can't wait to pick this up and see where it takes Doctor Strange and the team !!