Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Now, I'm loving Action Comics right now, and I've been a fan of Jurgens's since the 90's. I'll defend the book as I'm enjoying it, but taste is taste. We all like things and we all dislike things.

Some love Snyder, for instance. i'd love to smack him and most of WB for treating Superman so terribly over the coarse of two movies. Since we're all fans, we all have a right to voice our opinions, even if we don't agree.
    Stop being reasonable. You're on the internet after all.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Stop being reasonable. You're on the internet after all.
    LOL!!!

Wait... wanting to smack around Snyder is reasonable? Sweet - good to know. lol

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    LOL!!!

Wait... wanting to smack around Snyder is reasonable? Sweet - good to know. lol
    Well I wouldn't go THAT far.. but you were expressing your personal opinion on Snyder without then passive aggressively attacking fans who don't see things your way. Many do. You don't. That makes you reasonable.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Well I wouldn't go THAT far.. but you were expressing your personal opinion on Snyder without then passive aggressively attacking fans who don't see things your way. Many do. You don't. That makes you reasonable.
    hehe, don't mind me, I have a weird sense of humor.

Seriously though, thank you. I really do appreciate that. The way I see it, we can debate, but attacking fellow fans on either side just doesn't change anything. So I save my ire for WB, where it belongs - it's also why I like to be specific if I don't like something. From the company's perspective, blind hate doesn't tell them what to fix, and is easy for them to dismiss. Specific qualms and issues, though, tend to be harder to dismiss and may actually be heard properly. So vocality and specificity, hopefully, cut through most of what's passed around on the internet.
    Last edited by JAK; 08-22-2016 at 04:30 PM.