Thread: Darkseid War

Default Darkseid War

hello everyone!

i want to read something good about the Justice League (i've read the first 3 volumes of the New52) and i've heard very good things about the Darkseid War!
    Can someone help me to understand what i should buy in order to have a full story?

is this volume enough for the whole story?

https://www.comixology.com/Justice-L...9pdGVtU2xpZGVy

i know there are some tie-in with all the different characters, but i'm not much interested in them for now if they're not important to understand the story.
    If your suggestions would be all in volumes it would be great! (i prefer volumes over single issues cos they let me save some moneys)

thank you!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I would also like to know this pls.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

I read the issues of Justice League involving the story, and I feel like I understood it without buying all of the tie-in issues. I did buy one, but as a whole I feel that you can read the entire story in Justice League and not worry about it not making sense.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Volume 7 is only the first half of Darkseid war. Volume 8 will have the second half, but it's not out yet. Then there's a trade collecting all the one-shots called Darkseid War: Power of The Gods. And that's pretty much it.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Volume 7 is only the first half of Darkseid war. Volume 8 will have the second half, but it's not out yet. Then there's a trade collecting all the one-shots called Darkseid War: Power of The Gods. And that's pretty much it.
    thank you, this is a very clear explanation

seems that i will have to wait

There are meaningful references to "Forever Evil" and the Crime Syndicate as well but you could figure out what you need to know by reading recaps of that event.