Quote Originally Posted by ComicBookMan View Post
DRAGON was neat back in the day because it was action and piles of wild characters - some of them were cool. Then the stories just kept getting more and more goofy. They dragged and the stories were of the cookie cutter type. He was never a gifted writer and that really started showing even before 100.

I remember listening to a podcast and Larsen even admitted he doesn't remember what he did with certain characters/villains so instead of reviewing his work, he just creates new characters. That is concerning and really speaks to the quality of the product. The art has also taken a step back. I don't know what the sales numbers are but I am betting the title would be cancelled if it was done by a new creator/team; Larsen is a founding father so it goes on.

Anyway, INVINCIBLE started down a similar road and good on them to end it. I would have preferred a new creative team but what can you do?
Thanks for the information. I think what you've said makes a lot of sense and I agree with a lot of it.