Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm not sold on either look, Yet.

MJ's costume needs more color; The white just looks awkward. What other color's go with Red? Red and Green? Pink and Blue? Eh, I don't know. I just don't like the white. Also, I am thinking that MJ's costume might be some type of high tech armor since MJ doesn't have Spider-Powers as far as we know.

I'm finding it hard to judge Annie's costume because I thought Her Hit-Girl costume from RYV was adorable. I'd like to see more purple and a cape. Definitely needs a cape.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

These look awesome, though I like Annie's digs more than MJ. Regardless this will be the first title I plan to pick up from Marvel post SW since nothing has interested me in the ''All New All Different' Marvel Universe thus far. I hope that this version of Spidey carries on a long time!

All-New Member

These looks terrible, a hair bun? seriously?

I admit, I haven't been impressed by Stegman's costume designs as of late...I mean, have you seen his Quicksilver ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I admit, I haven't been impressed by Stegman's costume designs as of late...I mean, have you seen his Quicksilver ?
    Yeah, it's pretty terrible. I still hate the fast forward symbol on his chest.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

iMan 42s

I don't like either of those costumes. Practicality be damned since it's a comic, but with Spider-man you could argue the spandex makes it easier for him to move around and keeps acrobatics non-complicated. If this was any other character MJ would be killed by the first superhuman she got punched by.
    MJ's costume leaves a lot to be desired but I don't mind the white. First, why does she have separate shoes (or are those just flaps?) and not separate gloves? Why make it easy to take off shoes but keep gloves? Granted shoes can be replaced easier like that, but so could gloves. Also earrings that big are also something of a hazard in fights, and what if they get caught on something? Shouldn't MJ also get a helmet seeing as she doesn't have any powers so she isn't durable enough to take repeated punches to the face. Granted all of this could be "armor" but she still has an exposed face.

Annie looks like MJ got worried about her riding a bicycle for the first time and overly padded her with some spider-man themed equipment. Considering she is a superhuman presumably including durability should she really need all that padding?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Annie is like a pre-teen version of Mayday Parker, right? Renew Your Vows reminds me a lot of MC2. Funny that the writer of the ComicBook article describes MJ's costume as fitting for a "professional supermodel" when she hasn't been a supermodel since the 90s.

The pigtails on Annie are a bit much but otherwise I definitely like it. I wonder if she'll be going by a spider-type name here or if she'll still be Amp.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaidswrath View Post
    Spider-Dad and Superdad should set up a play date for their kids.
    This would be one of the best comics ever. Maybe if DC and Marvel can ever get along enough again to do it someday...

Mighty Member

perhaps the Dan Slott Peter Parker is a clone.

All-New Member

"I wanted something sleek and fashionable," Stegman told the site of Mary Jane’s design. "Because it's Mary Jane! The white sets her apart from Peter, and the eye mask I think is a nice touch. Mary Jane wouldn't want to cover her hair with a full-face mask!" Because being a famous model with a face mask means no one can figure out who i am...yeah totally a dumb reason. also http://66.media.tumblr.com/a87136287...fjzo1_1280.jpgironspider jane page.jpg

BANNED

Yeah, it's pretty terrible. I still hate the fast forward symbol on his chest.
    I love the fast forward symbol. It's a pretty clever alternative to a lightning bolt logo, which has been used to death for speedsters. The rest of the Quicksilver costume is pretty bad though, esp. the color scheme.

ok-hand-sign.jpg 06e1643f162ece71ba489a7e9327ded2.png

This is some gooooood ****. Can't wait for this book to come out. @_@
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Also, the fact that Annie isn't allowed to swing around without her pads!! Aaaaaaah SO CUTE!!!!
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Spider-Dad and Superdad should set up a play date for their kids.
    And Batman can bring along Damian, lol.

Marvel and DC can do a Super Sons/Spider-Girl team-up~