Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Jessica didn't wear a wig. She dyed her hair, and still does to this day (and frankly it's a good thing she did, or there'd be a lot of scenes where she and Carol Danvers are together and they'd look similar - which would've been even worse in New Avengers when there was also Mockingbird on the same team!). That's why her son Gerry is blonde.She-Hulk? Never knew that. Didn't the exact same thing happen with Iron Man?
You are wrong, pal. I know she dyed her hair, but tha's not the reason she wore a wig. There was a time when Jessica Drew had short hair in her civilian identity, and to avoid connection with Spider-Woman changing the hair too, she used a wig to simulate her classic long hair. These are some of the comics where you can see the wig on Spider-Woman's costume:
+ "Spider-Woman Vol 1 #20"
+ "Sensational Spider-Man Annual 1996", in its secondary story titled "The Return of Spider-Woman".

About Iron Man, I don't know about that. I only know it happened to She-Hulk. Other heroes?, I'm not sure about it.

Other matters:
1º) Crud!! I just checked some new sketches, and it seems this story happens in an alternative universe. However, I truly hope this will be "trasplanted" into the main Marvel Universe somehow. I really like the look of it!!

2º) I have two theories about Mary Jane getting powers (which is so cool!!):
+ As a consequence of the "Spider-Island" arc in this alternative reality. Main MJ developed an "immunity" to the Spider-Virus because she spent years "next to Peter". Since this MJ remained her wife here, I suppose that immunity was much stronger in her case; to the point that, probably, the virus ended up making a "symbiotic link" with Mary Jane. That made her keep Spider-Powers but without turning into a giant spider like the rest of New York.
+ Maybe it was an effect of the Regent's technology once the Parker Family defeated him. I mean, MJ used Dr Stilwell's armor to help Peter, maybe that allowed her to link to the powers of someone else. Maybe she has the powers of the other Spider-Women thanks to this tech? That would be similar to Mattie Franklin's case, MJ could have the powers of Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter. She could also assimilate a fraction of Peter's powers (like her own Spider Sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
and Spider-Girl still lingers around in obscurity
I haven't forgotten about MC2's Spider-Girl, but this is a different story. MC2's story was an alternative story that started in a What If? of "The Night of the Goblin". This one is another "What If?" story showing what it could happen if the stupid "One More Day" had never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
Wasn't that what Spider-girl was partly about in some sense given us a unique take on Spider-man having a family with MJ ?
You are partially right, but like I said, this is a different story. One that I appreciate as much as MC2's Spider-Girl.