Astonishing Member

Default Should Mark Bagley return to Amazing in his career as often is JRjr?

I notice Johm Romita Jr has the tendency to return drawing Amazing Spider-man after he left his first run in the early 80s. technically he came back on adjectiveless Spider-man during the Clone Saga and stayed there post reboot until he was put back in Amazing, a little before JMS run. then he left the 2nd time and came back to Amazing for New Ways to Die, Character Assassination and 600.

what other artist would you like to return to Amazing. I would go for Ron Frenz as well. it was a treat to see him on Superior Team up.

Bagley did have that long stint on Ultimate Spider-Man. I actually associate him with Ultimate more than I do with Amazing.

(I certainly wouldn't be against Bagley on Amazing again.)

He's been pretty vocal that he didn't want to be shoehorned into just doing me. He's clearly been making the effort to branch out with projects like Trinity.

BANNED

Would love to see Bagley back on ASM--as the main artist. He's one of the top 5 on Spider-man for me.

I just saw him at C2E2 and told him how much I enjoyed his work (right up there with Ditko and Romita for me) I'm hoping we get some of his Amazing run collected soon in the epic line. If he came back I would have to buy it despite my overall distaste for current comics. Probably trade wait it like I do Daredevil though. He said He's doing hulk at the moment so will be giving that a flip through this weekend at free comic book day.