Amazing Member

Default Would anyone else love to see Clash as the homecoming villain?

I know vulture is going to be the main villain with a few other guys as the b villains but I would have loved had they gone with Clash as the homecoming villain. I loved him in the .1's marvel ran last year and I'm loving him in the Civil War II ASM comics running now, and I think he'd bring a visually interesting costume and power to the big screen. I mean sound waves basically would negate spidey sense and would give a mostly inexperienced Peter a big challenge to overcome.

Actually, I would like to see Clash become a Hero.

I'm not sure why, But I like the guy. He seems to be trying really hard to redeem Himself.

Edit: Oops, Just realized you're talking about the Movie, My mind was still on the comics. Young Clayton could work out in the Movies. Super Scientist VS Super Scientist. The costume and the powers would probably look spectacular on the big screen.
    Last edited by Cosmic Spider; 08-18-2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Banana Creme Twinkies make everything better!
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Amazing Member

Yeah exactly especially with how marvel's thing in first movies is to hold up that twisted mirror for the hero, clash could be a great example without beating it to death like every other first marvel movie except MAYBE thor.

It's a good story, but I don't think it can sustain a two hour movie. It may not be grand enough.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets