Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Uncovering Spider-Man's "The Clone Conspiracy" With Slott & Lowe

Dan Slott and Nick Lowe discuss Spidey's next big event, the inherent divisiveness of clones, and the villainous Jackal. Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

Thumbs up

After the 1990s debacle there is only one thing I must say about this and any related sagas, I hate clones.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I gotta agree, anything involving clones doesn't inspire a swell of great feelings.

That Jim Cheung art tho
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Any thoughts on identifying those in the picture? I'm pretty sure the big one's Uncle Ben, the middle couple's Peter's parents, Gwen of course is the center with her father above her, Ned Leeds in the Hobgoblin costume, Ezekiel at the bottom along with Silver Sable. I'm pretty sure the old male with the glasses is Aunt May's 80's boyfriend Nathan Lumiensky. Not sure about the other women but I assume one is supposed to be Jean Dewolff.

Regarding tie-ins, we know Silk is involved, because Mattie Franklin is on a cover, and we can assume 2099 is involved, because his cover shows two Miguels (one in his current costume and one his old one).

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Any thoughts on identifying those in the picture? I'm pretty sure the big one's Uncle Ben, the middle couple's Peter's parents, Gwen of course is the center with her father above her, Ned Leeds in the Hobgoblin costume, Ezekiel at the bottom along with Silver Sable. I'm pretty sure the old male with the glasses is Aunt May's 80's boyfriend Nathan Lumiensky. Not sure about the other women but I assume one is supposed to be Jean Dewolff.
    The woman in the glasses looks like Jean but I don't remember her having glasses. If not her, then the woman next to Ned could be her. As far as the others, Ashley Kafka could be one.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by knawimean? View Post
    The woman in the glasses looks like Jean but I don't remember her having glasses. If not her, then the woman next to Ned could be her. As far as the others, Ashley Kafka could be one.
    Jean who??

Uncle Ben, George Stacy, not sure who the woman is, Ned Leeds, Marla Madison, Richard and Mary Parker, Nathan Luminenski, Gwen Stacy, Ezekial, Aksana maybe? silver Sable.

Drat, so they are all clones. The momentum is lost.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im sold on jim chueng alone.

BANNED

Kill of peter, replace with RYV peter and give Kaine another series.

Sally Avril? Waaaaay back.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Jean who??

Uncle Ben, George Stacy, not sure who the woman is, Ned Leeds, Marla Madison, Richard and Mary Parker, Nathan Luminenski, Gwen Stacy, Ezekial, Aksana maybe? silver Sable.
    Jean DeWolff

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by knawimean? View Post
    Jean DeWolff
    Thank you. I completely forgot her. Who's the short haired woman on top?

I am so ready for this! If there are two elements I love from the 90s its time travel, clones, and major character deaths. This looks like we will get at least two of those.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

I'm so thankful for RYV by Conway. I can finally, and mercifully get off the ASM crazy train.

A great piece of comic book advice that I recently heard: Don't let Marvel force you into thinking you have to buy Clone Conspiracy to figure out what's going on it. Buy it because you want to, because you believe in the story. Not because you want to know how the story ends.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12