Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    He showed up in OMAC looking like a rejected Kirby character. I don't know why Maxwell Lord is a villain in the first place. Both times they did it the stories were terrible.
    How so, please?

And, what was his last appearance? For once, Wikipedia is failing me ...

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    How so, please?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Maxwell_Lord_IV_(Prime_Earth)

Keep in mind I didn't read this series but I heard about the current version of him. Unless if anything has changed this is how he is right now.

Cool

Keep in mind I didn't read this series but I heard about the current version of him. Unless if anything has changed this is how he is right now.
    Thanks! I'll check this out tomorrow.

After I read Blue Beetle: Rebirth #1!

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    well... i assume ted's bb gun has a "mild" setting and can be used to dry hair...
    HA! (or Bwa-ha-ha, which would maybe be more appropriate here).

I am so excited to finally have Ted and Jaime working together. I love Ted's new look -- it has a fun mad-scientist-meets-athlete thing going on. Plus, imagine the Halloween costume possibilities! It's easy to get a version of that t-shirt (I own one myself) and it involves zero spandex. I echo the previous poster who noted that it is nice to see Ted back in his role as a genius-inventor (in addition to being alive, of course).
    Last edited by sanderling; 08-23-2016 at 06:10 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    HA! (or Bwa-ha-ha, which would maybe be more appropriate here).

I am so excited to finally have Ted and Jaime working together. I love Ted's new look -- it has a fun mad-scientist-meets-athlete thing going on. Plus, imagine the Halloween costume possibilities! It's easy to get a version of that t-shirt (I own one myself) and it involves zero spandex. I echo the previous poster who noted that it is nice to see Ted back in his role as a genius-inventor (in addition to being alive, of course).
    I love Ted's new look as well and I'm really looking forward both of them working together. I also really like seeing Ted back in his genius-inventor role again.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

How so, please?

He appeared in OMAC initially but his most recent appearance is Grayson where Lord was shown as the head of Checkmate.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

i've been thinking, before jli, who were ted's supporting characters....

Finally read this, but it doesn't seem to concern the Max Lord who murdered Ted Kord ...

Finally read this, but it doesn't seem to concern the Max Lord who murdered Ted Kord ...
    At the moment, Max is the calculating spymaster that does questionable things but not an outright villain like he was when he killed Ted.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

I'm a fan of Ted Kord and of Jaime Reyes. They are both great characters, and I love the idea of them in a book together. Ted's outfit is great. If they want to share the name Blue Beetle, I'm actually okay with that. I sued to think it'd be easiest to change Jaime's colour to silver and call him Silver Scarab (hey, it's not being used currently!), but I'm fine even if he retains the BB name and Ted is referred to as Ted. We finally have Ted Kord back, that should be enough for now.

Astonishing Member

love both Ted and Jaime so I'll be supporting this book for sure.