Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
    "Supporting" a book with the BB we want as a side character will only lead to more comics with BB as a side character. Boycott the book if you want a proper BB book.
    They'll just bench the whole concept and you won't get anything.

"Supporting" a book with the BB we want as a side character will only lead to more comics with BB as a side character. Boycott the book if you want a proper BB book.
    That will only make DC think no one likes him at all. Buying this book and vocally supporting Ted, the best of the Blue Beetles, is probably the most effective way to keep him around. Besides Ted works great as part of a duo or a team.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

I was wearing the same blue beetle shirt the first time I saw Ted's new costume(well shirt with a beetle).

So Ted Kord is gone for year he finally starts making a comeback which could lead to bigger things down the road and his fans want to boycott the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So Ted Kord is gone for year he finally starts making a comeback which could lead to bigger things down the road and his fans want to boycott the book.
    I wouldn't consider them fans if they are willing to boycott the return of a favorite character. I didn't hear anyone complaining that Wally West(OG version) didn't get his own book. We were just happy for his return.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

BANNED

I like the new take on the costume, although I'm not sure I see how a t-shirt and pants is "adventurous". Seems to lean more towards an everyday look.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaidswrath View Post
    I wonder if we will be getting to see Booster at all in this series?
    Sure, at some point in the future. As long as the series lasts long enough for them to get to it.
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    They'll just bench the whole concept and you won't get anything.
    Exactly. ...
    Nah, never happen.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

Besides Ted works great as part of a duo or a team.
    Agreed. ...
    Nah, never happen.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

Jaime Reyes is Blue Beetle!! Get over it. He's been Blue Beetle for the past decade and the one fans associate with the mantle. A simple google search or search on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr...etc) will show you this. Be lucky they brought Ted back at all, since they didn't have to. They could have easily made Dan Garret Jaime's mentor, the ORIGINAL Blue Beetle! Geez...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jaime Reyes is Blue Beetle!! Get over it. He's been Blue Beetle for the past decade and the one fans associate with the mantle. A simple google search or search on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr...etc) will show you this. Be lucky they brought Ted back at all, since they didn't have to. They could have easily made Dan Garret Jaime's mentor, the ORIGINAL Blue Beetle! Geez...
    Well aren't you just a basket of sunshine.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

I like the new look for Ted Kord and I'm glad that Giffen is on the book. Other than that, I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I hated how Ted Kord died (Countdown to Infinite Crisis was terrible and childish), but I moved on years ago and Jaime grew on me. I hope they won't turn Jaime into a sidekick.

Well aren't you just a basket of sunshine.
    I was just being honest. Truth hurts sometimes.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Jesus, guys. As much as I sympathize with your admiration of Ted, Jaime is still a great character. I'm glad Ted is gonna be here and act as a a mentor to Jaime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Jesus, guys. As much as I sympathize with your admiration of Ted, Jaime is still a great character. I'm glad Ted is gonna be here and act as a a mentor to Jaime.

I have never put down Jaime. He is a great character in his own right and deserves to shine here as much as Ted. In fact I don't recall anyone saying anything negative about Jaime at all. The only possible negative comments came from The_Cat(translated from spanish) and they weren't even that negative. The_Cat was just just showing his support for Jaime and saying it could be worse for Ted supports and to be thankful for his return. Or there was Herowatcher(kind of a creepy name) saying he would like to see a Ted solo outing.