Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "The Flash"/"Supergirl" Crossover: 10 Musical Numbers We Want to See

"Heroes," "The Time Warp," and "I See the Light" are just a few songs that make our "Flash"/"Supergirl" crossover wishlist.

Full article here.

I hope they get either Bonnie Tyler, Jennifer Saunders or Sarah Harding to perform my fave 80's ballad... Nobody else is good enough.

100% here for this, LMAO. "Fight Song," "I Need A Hero" and "I See The Light" are all musts in my book now.

Jenos Idanian

Two corrections:

1) The Bonnie Tyler song is "Holding Out For A Hero."

2) Melissa Benoist already did it on Glee:

BANNED

Berlanti needs to realize that not everyone on planet earth likes Glee. That show was garbage and annoying as hell im glad its canceled forever in the airwaves. i still can't believe Glee lasted so many seasons. just because we have two actors that starred in that infested show doesn't mean we have to make a musical episode. im starting to lose alot of respect of Berlanti's work as a producer of arrowverse maybe its time a replacement of all of the executive producers. all these songs they listed here not my type of music but yeah im not suprised im a metalhead i can't expect them to play something like down with the sickness by disturbed.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

The 'Cell Block Tango' idea is absolutely inspired.

If that doesnt happen now I'll be seriously disappointed
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Nobody said Seasons of Love? And Fight Song makes my brain bleed.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    Berlanti needs to realize that not everyone on planet earth likes Glee. That show was garbage and annoying as hell im glad its canceled forever in the airwaves. i still can't believe Glee lasted so many seasons. just because we have two actors that starred in that infested show doesn't mean we have to make a musical episode. im starting to lose alot of respect of Berlanti's work as a producer of arrowverse maybe its time a replacement of all of the executive producers. all these songs they listed here not my type of music but yeah im not suprised im a metalhead i can't expect them to play something like down with the sickness by disturbed.

Abit harsh. I doubt he thinks everyone likes Glee. He just wanted to make something fun/funny for people to enjoy. At the end of the day neither Flash or Supergirl are meant to be super serious or super dark shows, so giving them something light hearted like a musical crossover is perfectly fine.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Abit harsh. I doubt he thinks everyone likes Glee. He just wanted to make something fun/funny for people to enjoy. At the end of the day neither Flash or Supergirl are meant to be super serious or super dark shows, so giving them something light hearted like a musical crossover is perfectly fine.
    this isn't a musical genre show it doesn't fit that type of chemistry. its like saying everything needs to be Anime i like a small portion of Anime. Greg made a dumb decision on his part if he wants to do musical chairs he should work on broadway. The Flash is a great show i guess every time a show gets to a third season everything goes downhill. im not a fan of supergirl show. the DC character yes but the show how they portray her i don't like. for some reason The Flash show so far the producer's have been respecting the source material until this announcement happen. im not being harsh i just don't want this type of decision having consequences that would eventually cancel a great show. this happened to another show i liked The Following on FOX.

the show isn't dark and serious? in The Flash Show,Thawne stabs Simon Stagg to death, Nora Allen being stabbed to death by Thawne, Zoom beating the living hell out of Flash, Grodd murders two workers in the sewers, Thawne vibrates his hand inside Cisco's chest, and Zoom fisting Henry Allen's chest instantly killing him and doing at the same home his wife was killed thats so dark. the show is light hearted but its has some deep moments.
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 08-18-2016 at 07:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

this isn't a musical genre show it doesn't fit that type of chemistry. Greg made a dumb decision on his part if he wants to do musical chairs he should work on broadway. The Flash is a great show i guess every time a show gets to a third season everything goes downhill. im not a fan of supergirl show. the DC character yes but the show how they portray her i don't like. for some reason The Flash show so far the producer's have been respecting the source material until this announcement happen. im not being harsh i just don't want this type of decision having consequences that would eventually cancel a great show. this happened to another show i liked The Following on FOX.
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer was not a musical genre show either.

They had a musical episode. It's hailed as one of the most popular and beloved episodes of the entire show. And it definitely didn't cancel the show.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer was not a musical genre show either.

They had a musical episode. It's hailed as one of the most popular and beloved episodes of the entire show. And it definitely didn't cancel the show.
    not a fan of Buffy and im not a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar either.
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 08-18-2016 at 08:53 PM.

BANNED

I was a fan of Buffy and I hated the musical episode, in large part because it encouraged other shows to follow suit.

10 Musical numbers we want to see, smh

This site is quickly turning into Gawker

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Not the point. You were making blanket declarations that a musical episode would harm a show in some way.

Buffy's musical episode proves this to be not the case. Whether or not you personally liked it is immaterial. It didn't kill the show and most fans of the show loved it.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--