Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Its one thing to disobey when you know what you are doing. Another thing entirely when you dont.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    He let Jason get away with murder while still claiming the Robin mantle too despite the fact that he was sure that Jason killed the diplomat son.
    I've read the issue in question. Bruce had his suspicions (strongs ones, to be sure), but he was never sure from what I remember.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Isn't that pre crisis Jason?
    Think so but his point is true for the post Crisis Jason as well. It`s also (by chance or design) interesting to see that as far as reboot goes, Batman`s most enduring intimate moments are either with Jason or Damian.

That being said, there`s no way you can pinpoint "the" favorite. They`ve all been such in respective runs, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I've read the issue in question. Bruce had his suspicions (strongs ones, to be sure), but he was never sure from what I remember.
    There was no way he`d be sure since it`s not even spelt to the reader to this day. The only reason he had suspicions was because in-story, Jason started to get moody after facing Two-Face over his father`s mob hit and he knew the girl who was the victim to Garzona`s rape and subquent suicide.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 08-30-2016 at 03:09 PM.