Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hang on a second, how is Jon taller then Damian? Isn't Jon like 10 or 11 while Damian is 13?
    floating, so he and superman get taller

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hang on a second, how is Jon taller then Damian? Isn't Jon like 10 or 11 while Damian is 13?
    Good genes.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

The Annual intrigues me most. If there's going to be any of the pre-Crisis stuff coming in, that's an easy place to start.

I also find it interesting that the obscuring of Superman's lower half is becoming a constant in the cover art.

Its just creative license. Maybe everyone making the covers don't like the lack of trunks. Maybe its just coincidence. But even if it is the former its not going to change anything, they obviously can't bring back the trunks even if they wanted to.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Damian is also well-known for being short .

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    floating, so he and superman get taller
    That would actually be really funny if he was really doing that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Also:

NIGHTWING #9

Written by TIM SEELEY -- Art and cover by JAVIER FERNANDEZ -- Variant cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO

“RISE OF THE RAPTOR” conclusion! Raptor’s true colors have been revealed as he takes Batman hostage! Nightwing will have to use every skill he’s ever learned to save his old mentor from the wrath of his new mentor.

On sale NOVEMBER 2 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Buh-bye

- The Supers and the Bats going on an adventure. Love it. It'll be like a taste of Super Sons.

-Well, it really does seem like Lois is gone. Well, It's less messy and we still got a Superwoman. But honestly, the real reason I'm excited for this book is for Natasha Irons and that all that matters.

-I hope this annual gives important info on Superman's origin.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I'm trying so hard not to be that guy as much, but the contrast between this and the Batman Annual is pretty damning.

Batman Annual: Tom King and Steve Orlando and Scott Snyder and Paul Dini and Neal Adams are all doing cool Batman stories!

Superman Annual: Peter Tomasi is doing a Superman/Swamp Thing crossover that won't be 1/10th as good as that other Superman/Swamp Thing crossover and may or may not give a small clue regarding who literally even is the character we're reading about right now!
    Buh-bye

I've come to grips by now that in general the best talent goes to Batman and the leftovers are filtered out to the rest of the DCU.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Hey man, I'll be good so long as it's a fun read, and I have no reason to think it won't be.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    -Well, it really does seem like Lois is gone. Well, It's less messy and we still got a Superwoman. But honestly, the real reason I'm excited for this book is for Natasha Irons and that all that matters.
    Man, I've been waiting for Nat to get some real play since the start of the New 52. Add in some Lee Lambert and keep the steady supply of John Henry coming and you've got me buying your book Mr Jimenez.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Man, I've been waiting for Nat to get some real play since the start of the New 52. Add in some Lee Lambert and keep the steady supply of John Henry coming and you've got me buying your book Mr Jimenez.
    Lee Lambert should get her own book.

Come on DC, get Juliana Smith, and Nilah Magruder and at least give us a mini.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Looks good, I don't have much faith that superman annual will actually have any answers regarding Oz besides one line of dialogue referencing it and the rest of the issue is a superman/swamp thing teamup

-Superman 10: Possibly DC have changed the inicial idea of the start Super Sons for this.. Even their creators can not live without Batman and Robin.
    -Superwoman 4: Lana cover, obviously.. Now exist nothing that Jimenez should hide(except ultra woman identity)... I guess here appear the other 2 girls, Steel niece and Tracy 13.. She needs help..

ahhh ... Damn ... They could have made another saga of ROBIN SON OF BATMAN(they admitted that there was 1 to 2 sagas more).... rebirth(and probably supersons) finish this serie.. So.. This is the only way to see Batman and Robin working together again... for now....

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    That said, I'm fully expecting a "my dad can beat up your dad" comment from Jon after Damian says something condescending lol
    Damian Answer: My father have..

Screen Shot 035.jpg

I only say the truth...
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-19-2016 at 07:22 AM.