Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Many may not realise, but Gail was one of the original KCMB posters wayyyy back in 1996. Her later column on CBR was a short-lived springboard from her initial KCMB insanity to eventual comic book writer insanity!

Gail, thanks for drawing me back to the Birds, writing Wonder Woman, and for Secret Six! God, YES, for Secret Six!

Quote Originally Posted by OzBat! View Post
    Many may not realise, but Gail was one of the original KCMB posters wayyyy back in 1996. Her later column on CBR was a short-lived springboard from her initial KCMB insanity to eventual comic book writer insanity!
    I knew she wrote for CBR before becoming a comic writer, but never got to read any of it. I think there's a book collection of You'll All Be Sorry floating around somewhere, but I had trouble finding it.

The columns themselves have been archived on CBR.

Not your dad, I swear Ghostwise's Avatar

She wrote what is to my taste the definitive version of Wonder Woman. Which is a very valuable thing full of goodness and happy.

I'll catch up with The Movement once it is cancelled so I can read the whole story in one go.
    Writeups.org -- huge encyclopaedia of characters, chiefly from super-hero comic books. It's great.