Default Upcoming X-Men TV Show?

Not sure if there's a thread for this yet (couldn't find it) and if this is the room where I should post or move it to TV/Films.... you be the judge.

I know it's been in the news for a couple months now (perhaps longer), but there was a talk of two new X-Men TV series. Unfortunately, one was pulled (Hellfire). The other is apparently will be called Legion, a possibility of it being Xavier's son. (http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/12/12...s-bryan-singer)

Let me know what you guys think about all this and any new informations is welcomed!

BANNED
    Last edited by Xelossik; 08-19-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Legion is David but I'm not sure how they're gonna pull off the Xavier is his father stuff...it's actually one of the reason I wanna watch the show. Besides, me liking Legion.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I'm really excited about the Legion show.

Spectacular Member

My two concerns about Legion is the pacing, given how Legion is it could be very hard for people to follow, and his powers he's so strong we could expect reality warping and it could lead to some trippy scense, other then this I'm really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    My two concerns about Legion is the pacing, given how Legion is it could be very hard for people to follow, and his powers he's so strong we could expect reality warping and it could lead to some trippy scense, other then this I'm really looking forward to it.
    Hopefully, they just start off with telepathy and telekinesis.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Since they said they will not use any other characters from the X-Men universe. So, it will not be a success I think
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Thanks, Xelossik, for the trailers!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Since they said they will not use any other characters from the X-Men universe. So, it will not be a success I think
    I was thinking the same. I don't know of many people who are a fan of Legion. I would love to see other X-characters making an appearance, even if they're minor... But will definitely be watching to see how it goes!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Not sure what's the point of the series then, and worse it's continuing the story telling style of Singer. Ignore all the important details and interactions that made us like the character and throw them into situations and relationships that are contrived and nonsensical. I'll wait to judge the show but if you're going to strip away all of his X-men attachments why not just create a show with a different concept.