Fantastic Member

Default Zeno vs. Phoenix

Zeno from Dragon Ball Super vs. White Phoenix of the Crown. Who wins?

Like was discussed in other threads, the thing with this version of the Phoenix is she is basically bodyless and immortal, as well as the nexus for all psionic energy. Even though I don't watch the show I have no doubt that Zeno is crazy-powerful, but if he has no feats of fighting on an astral level and if he has no defense against Telepathy on the highest level, he doesn't win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Like was discussed in other threads, the thing with this version of the Phoenix is she is basically bodyless and immortal, as well as the nexus for all psionic energy. Even though I don't watch the show I have no doubt that Zeno is crazy-powerful, but if he has no feats of fighting on an astral level and if he has no defense against Telepathy on the highest level, he doesn't win this one.
    Zeno has no feats at all, just character statements (by a knowledgeable character, to be fair) that he's casually multiversal. Without feats, we can't really use him at all for Rumbles.

Well then this thread is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well then this thread is pointless
    At least until Zeno gets some visible feats, which may happen in the near future now Goku has him on speed dial.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!