Super Moderator

Default Finally! The WWE Has Come To BOOM! Studios' November 2016 Solicitations!

Plus, a new "BOOM! Mix Tape" one-shot, "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers," "Adventure Time" and much more!

Full article here.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Just Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy #6 & Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #9 for me.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy #6 for my daughter would be it for me.

Amazing Member

Highly recommend both Giant Days and Joyride.

It looks like Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy #6 for me as well. It's been a fun story so far.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I'm liking the Giant Days solicit saying the second year begins at #20. I hope that means the comic series will run till at least #40 till the third year begins for this amazing cast of characters.

Beyond that, I'm very interested in Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition OGN TP. I was actually hoping to find a new Diesel related comic in the November solicits, so that was great to see. I hope Ignition is one complete story/sequel to the four issue miniseries that came out last year. If this is just a trade paperback collection of the first four issue miniseries, that would be disappointing, since that would be a really delayed trade paperback release.

I'll check out the first issues of Namesake, Mega Princess and Slam when they come out. Not sure if I'll buy any of them yet, but they do all sound and look interesting.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa