Thread: Alita vs Genos

Default Alita vs Genos

The battle of two teenaged(?) cyborgs. Alita is in her Imaginos body prior to her fusion with the Fata Morgana and this is Genos after his G4 upgrade.

How does the battle go?

Bonus Scenario: Sit and Talk between the combatants.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmmm...

So, there's a big old speed algorithm to work out here.

I think Alita has the advantage in terms of speed but she's not, comparatively, that strong so Genos might be able to just eat the hits and move forward.

I think... I think advantage Genos, but only just.

Alita wins with a single hit. I forget the name of the move, but if we agree she is faster she certainly wins.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Alita wins with a single hit. I forget the name of the move, but if we agree she is faster she certainly wins.
    Oscillation punches, right?

I mean, potentially, and she is... in all likelihood a least a bit faster than him, but Genos is stupid durable by his Fourth Generation body and he has vastly superior range game and is a lot stronger than Alita as well.

She does not want to get clipped by him at all. If she's only in her Imaginos Body she's not going to have a good day.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oscillation punches, right?

I mean, potentially, and she is... in all likelihood a least a bit faster than him, but Genos is stupid durable by his Fourth Generation body and he has vastly superior range game and is a lot stronger than Alita as well.

She does not want to get clipped by him at all. If she's only in her Imaginos Body she's not going to have a good day.
    I don't think that Genos will enjoy getting hit by her plasma blowtorch finger jets very much, either. OTOH, Genos' range game is kinda crazypants.