Super Moderator

Default "Champions" Teaser Predicts Viv Vision Will "Change The World"

The first teaser image for the upcoming team book promises big ramifications for Marvel's upcoming teen team series.

Full article here.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Couldn't they make original art to these promotional posters?
    Seeing the same image of Viv as in the cover fo #1 looks lazy.
    Everything Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    It's about what you'd expect given the usual Avengers teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Part of me agrees, but from a production standpoint it's kind of a waste of resources to produce a piece of art simply for a teaser image that will be forgotten in a day. This Viv image serves the same purpose, even if it's a bit plain being associated with "Change the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Part of me agrees, but from a production standpoint it's kind of a waste of resources to produce a piece of art simply for a teaser image that will be forgotten in a day. This Viv image serves the same purpose, even if it's a bit plain being associated with "Change the world."
    Agreed. ....
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

Spectacular Member

I don't think it means Viv herself will change the world, but the Champions will (attempt to).

The future generation must fight for the future they want and deal with the mistakes of their predecessors is part of it and let's face has lot of things wrong or at least controversial decisions by the old school.

Considering the challenge and the current world they live in will not be easy but it will be an interesting journey and at the moment is the only book of new releases that caught my attention so hope it really is something innovative .

Fantastic Member

Yeah yeah, "Nothing will ever be the same again", "This book will change the Marvel Universe forever!!!" and so on and so on.

We all know it will soon be a footnote in the comic book industry's history, just like all the current Avengers titles.

All-New Member

For some reason the logo looks like the previous incarnation of the DC comics logo.

They want to change the world? I remember the old promotions for the new warriors, they used to say exactly the same thing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    They want to change the world? I remember the old promotions for the new warriors, they used to say exactly the same thing.
    Speaking of the New Warriors, now that Nightrasher is back, Sil has appeared recently, and most importantly a Richard Rider story is looming large... Can we hope for a New Warriors book?

Champions is to New Warriors as Teen Titans is to Titans over at DC?

I really wish they didn't spoil that Viv survives the Vision book, it's one of those books that you really don't know who will make it through by the end(except for Vision himself).

Quote Originally Posted by solletaire View Post
    Speaking of the New Warriors, now that Nightrasher is back, Sil has appeared recently, and most importantly a Richard Rider story is looming large... Can we hope for a New Warriors book?

Champions is to New Warriors as Teen Titans is to Titans over at DC?
    Don't forget that Namorita is back and Justice and Speedball have set up a new "New Warriors."