Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Did homemade turkey burgers three days this week. Cumin, garlic, onions, bell peppers, dijon mustard, and sriracha in the burger. Provolone cheese on top.

Earlier in the week, I did homemade shake-n-bake chicken with Rice Chex, some of those same seasons, and spicy Cheez-Its.

Moving soon, and trying to get rid of excess pantry and freezer stuff.
    Yeah, I usually need to add all those things into the turkey meat so that it does not taste so...turkey-ish, and more like a beef burger, lol.

Good idea and good luck on your upcoming move!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Did homemade turkey burgers three days this week. Cumin, garlic, onions, bell peppers, dijon mustard, and sriracha in the burger. Provolone cheese on top.

Earlier in the week, I did homemade shake-n-bake chicken with Rice Chex, some of those same seasons, and spicy Cheez-Its.

Moving soon, and trying to get rid of excess pantry and freezer stuff.

Hmm...that sounds good.

Ultimate Member

A new Asian restaurant opened nearby. I got the House Special Fried Rice. Kimchi, spam, fried egg on top. A bit spicier than I expected.

Seabass with vegetable rice and applesauce.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

i just made some chocolate chip pancakes and sausage for breakfast.

It's Memorial Day here in the U.S., and tonight I did my usual grilling of hamburgers (first of the season).

I would have done them last night, but we postponed it until today due to the weather yesterday (which was cold and rainy).

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

A little chicken potpie.

Chicken fried rice I cooked from a bag.

Chicken cutlet parmesian, homemade garlic smashed potatoes and green bean.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

I just ate one of my favorite meals. Fresh tuna salad, spread on four tostada shells, topped with sliced pickled jalapeno.

I make my tuna salad with lots of pepper and salt, some lime juice, a little Tapatio or Cholula, a little mustard, a pureed garlic clove, and tartar sauce.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I discovered Nutella yesterday, putting it on some rye bread, and it was good!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I discovered Nutella yesterday, putting it on some rye bread, and it was good!
    I'm also a more recent Nutella convert . I heard the legend for years before trying it. LOL.

Chicken again. I tried this chicken and dumplings bag dinner. It smelled close to what you'd get from Aldi's or Birdseye that's smelled like the garlic chicken pasta but with dumplings instead. I was right and it was still pretty good. Got at Aldi's but they will have them for only a limited time.

The Frieds Rice and potpie was from there too. Yummy.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 06-16-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Incredible Member

Eating lots of protein which has stopped my craving for sweets and also tomato products like pizza and pasta. I'm mostly vegan and began loading up after learning that pea protein has only a 16 percent utilization/absorption rate. Spirulina has only a 1 percent utilization rate. hemp protein is not digestable by the human body. I added egg yolks because of this. (I omit the egg whites because it binds to the biotin in your body which could possibly lead to hair loss). Eggs have a 49 percent utilization/absorption rate. But the good news is you can just about double your protein if you spike it with nitrogen. So I have been putting beet juice and beet puree along with protein powder in Starbucks Nitrogen infused coffee (probably the best energy drink I ever had). Companies that make protein powders have been doing this for years by adding glycine, glutamine and taurine.

Another idea for a great energy that I just learned about is acetate+ATP=Acetyl phosphate+ADP. Acetyl phosphate+ADP is basically just a good source energy. You can do it at home very easily by just using Apple cider vinegar for the acetate and for ATP which is just a form of energy use coffee, creatine or an energy drink. Just add a teaspoon of ACV to Coffee. I also add a bit of protein powder. Just came across this after reading an article on Ethanolamine utilization protein.

you can also buy supplements with a perfect balance of amino acids that have a utilization rate of 99 percent in stores online but I'm not sure how effective they are.
    Last edited by abetterday; 06-22-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Ultimate Member

Take out from that new Asian place, I got Doeji Bulgogi.

It's spicy pork and veggies stir fired with gochujang sauce. And Rice.