Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

My boss was giving away Cup or Noodles. Most of them were chicken flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Homemade Chicken Quesadillas.

Beats the CRAP out of anything I've ever had from a restaurant!
    You should try a nice true Mexican pizza. Take a tortilla, spread some bean paste on top, put on some cooked ground chuck, some fresh chopped red onions, some real salsa and top it off with some shredded cheese and stick it in the oven for a few and bam a real Mexican pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    My boss was giving away Cup or Noodles. Most of them were chicken flavor.
    I'm really finicky with my ramen. I wouldn't touch Cup Noodles unless I was starving.

i have a strange craving for toast with butter and marmite
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Spectacular Member

I made stir fry today (cabbage, carrots, celery, onions, red sweet peppers). This was for my wife to freeze and later make spicy chicken soup with. Since it will go into large pots of soup, I can go wild with the spice and make it way hotter than you would use for an Asian entree. I used 4 dried kung pao peppers, about 6 tablespoons of Huy Fong Chili Garlic sauce, oyster sauce, ginger paste, soy sauce, and cooking sherry. The house will smell like an Asian kitchen for the next week.

My wife makes the soup using breaded chicken. You could do vegetarian with soybean curd/tofu and and bean sprouts if you wanted. The breading helps thicken the soup. You should use bone-in chicken, especially for soup. In fact, always use bone-in. Boneless is too expensive and is more likely to be raised in a factory setting. Bones and cartilage supply important nutrients for people of all ages. Especially growing kids so that bones and joints grow strong. She uses Bisquick for the breading (the recipe is on the box). If you want low sodium, the Biscuick low sodium is just about as good. Breaded and broasted in the oven, it is very close to Popeye's. If you want cajun style, just mix your favorite cajun spice mix into the breading. We loved Popeye's but the local store left. Doing it with Biscuick is just as good and less expensive. Much of the fat is removed during the broasting. You can use some in soup or in gravy if you want. Tastes great.

BANNED

Mountain Dew Ice Cream. I had to pour half a liter of soda to get the full effect.

BANNED

Ultimate Member

I will eat left over clam chowder for breakfast.

Ultimate Member

Drinking beer right now. Later I will make pork chops, potatoes, and maybe broccoli.

Spectacular Member

It's a Steeler game day - hamburgers, potato salad, assorted chips and dips, maybe some salad. Stopped at a local convenience store/deli. I've had Isaly's chipped ham on the brain for days and local Giant Eagle doesn't have it. It is one of the few cold cuts I will spend big money on. It is a Pittsburgh area favorite. At one time cold cuts (local term was lunch meat back then) weren't as expensive as good steak. The little local place has it. Next game it will be ham barbeque sandwiches ala Isaly's.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Swissed steak with a side of roasted Brussels spouts Parmesan.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Extraordinary Member

Just had a tub of Coleslaw

Ultimate Member

I friend of mine cooked for me. I will warm up the left overs, it's chicken and rice. There's chocolate cake left too.

Spectacular Member

Mmm...I love cole slaw and cabbage in general. I like my cole slaw made right before I eat it so everything is crunchy, just do a bowl at a time.

Lentils with chorizo.

BANNED

Maple Syrup Grade A and next month "Toms Maple syrup with magnesium and other unfiltered stuff, with a dash of fresh cut Salmon". Good stuff ????? Otherwise WHite castle burgers from time to time ( it makes your poo ugly looking and smell bad but I wuv those burgers ).