Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Big pizza from Asda which will be followed up by three pieces of garlic bread. All washed down with Pepsi.
    There isn't an ASDA near me

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    There isn't an ASDA near me
    Ours is like 15 minute walk away from where we live. Guess we were just lucky since we fancied a pizza and garlic bread tonight.

Strawberries with lemon juice, cream and sugar.
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

Ultimate Member

Cream of mushroom soup

Coffee, coffee and... uh... coffee.

Quinoa with broccoli, green beans and a very large earl grey. What I really want, is a steak dinner :/

Ultimate Member

Left over chicken alfredo

Ultimate Member

Pork Cops and potatoes and broccoli.

Ultimate Member

Cooking French Fries for breakfast

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Drinking: Water or lemon water or herbal teas.
    Eating: Fresh fruit (preferably organic unless have thick skins) or something heavier like seed/amaranth/kaniwa 'cereal'. Occassionally a rice tortilla with almond butter and a honey product. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with a tiny bit of honey for a digestive aid.

(I'm a gluten sensitive vegan (except for honey from humane sources.)

Love all forms of potatoes, rice, fresh uncooked veggies, soaked seeds and nuts. Avacadoes! yum! Apples! Oranges! Raw spinach! Used to love corn on the cob until it all went gmo.

Share? Not with a known moocher, but with anyone else I know is in need? Yes, I've offered food several times when at work. We've purchased meals for needy neighbors/relatives.
    Last edited by Kyer; 06-17-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Bragg's is also good for use topically. My mom had a really bad foot nerve infection cured just by soaking her feet in warm vinegar for a day or two.

I like any apple that's on sale. (Organics are expensive!) Sprout's usually has them at a good price.
    Avacadoes....surprisingly, Target sometimes has decently sized ones on sale. Sprout's does too but theirs are the small ones.

Coconut products are very good. Tablespoon of unrefined oil first thing in the morning. Coconut meat. Coconut water. On the latter I highly recommend the Taste Nirvana brand over any other I've tried. It comes in glass, is not from concentrate, and is naturally sweet. Every other Pepsi/Coke/Independent brand I've tried tasted horrid what with plastic and additives.

Best way to eat is raw organic and a variety because every kind of food has special properties. Even different varieties of apples because they are made with different elements. (Green apples are better for your heart than red.) Even raw potatoes, but I still can't get over the taste of raw potatoes. Raw spinach tastes very good and became my favorite green once I realized you didn't have to cook it.

Honey is naturally antiseptic and contains a bit of propolis and royal jelly so it's not really necessary to buy those separately. Just a quarter teaspoon with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar will aid digestion and kill germs while digesting. I feel so much better when I take it a few minutes before eating.

I just read that Amazon bought out Whole Foods. Hope they don't change much and that WF's employees don't fare too badly. Not my favorite store because $$$, but they have things the other stores don't.
    Last edited by Kyer; 06-17-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Glad to say went to Costco this morning. Before heading out, picked up three churros. Man, it's been a while since I've had them. Delicious! Nice and sweet but not as heavy and doughy as a doughnut.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Extraordinary Member

Cheese and onion bake with hedges, salsa and a non-alcoholic pina colada.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

People eat too much sugary. Our tastbuds twisted by manufacturing profits. Tart is good --lemons are tart, more so than green apples.
    Lemon is a great alkalizing food. Just make sure to drink a glass of plain water for each glass of lemon water or the toxins your body releases won't leave your body and just get reabsorbed. Also to dilute citrus contact from the vulnerable calcium of your teeth.

Packaged coconut water in plastic or wax paper boxes tastes horrendous. Fresh is definitely best but prone to fungus in store. Taste Nirvana is glass bottled actual water of the coconut unmessed with. Tastes just like what it is. No chemical-false vitamin junk or anything else. I keep an eye out, but have yet to find another brand that comes close.

Grapes are lovely. Eat all colors, but prefer dark as with legumes dark means more minerals.

Made some cake with blackberry jam.

Cake.jpg