Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    JUSTICE LEAGUE #8...“OUTBREAK” part one! Someone is hacking into the Justice League’s computers, causing the Batcave’s weapons and security systems to turn against the Dark Knight and the Watchtower satellite to plummet to Earth—with Cyborg trapped on board...[Part two!] The Justice League is under attack from an unseen foe with a vendetta against Earth’s greatest heroes—someone with the power to reprogram Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz’s Green Lantern rings to kill any member of the Justice League...
    It sounds like Doctor Cyber (or maybe, it's 'Godwatch', now) will finally get to take her rightful place - with Luthor, Joker, Sinestro, etc - among first-class, global threats in the DCU.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I LOVE that Trinity Cover!

(New Background image on my everything lol.)
    Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm really interested in this interlude issue - I checked out the artist's deviantart, and it looks awesome! I really wonder why it was inserted, though - I wonder if Scott had another commitment?

I asked Rucka & Scott about this on Twitter. Here's their responses:

Greg Rucka ‏@ruckawriter 22h22 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso Needed to tell a different story there. It'll make sense. Y1-4 is in 10.

Nicola Scott ‏@NicolaScottArt 8h8 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso @ruckawriter
    #8 is a Barbara Ann story that needs to happen at this point of both continuities.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I asked Rucka & Scott about this on Twitter. Here's their responses:

Greg Rucka ‏@ruckawriter 22h22 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso Needed to tell a different story there. It'll make sense. Y1-4 is in 10.

Nicola Scott ‏@NicolaScottArt 8h8 hours ago
    @vince_gattuso @ruckawriter
    #8 is a Barbara Ann story that needs to happen at this point of both continuities.
    Mmm, very interesting! Thanks for finding out!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I don't like WW with sword and shield, but that Trinity #3 cover is terrific, gotta admit.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.