Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Wonder Woman november Solicitations

WONDER WOMAN #10-
    Written by GREG RUCKA
    Art and cover by NICOLA SCOTT
    Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “YEAR ONE” part five! The world is finally introduced to the Wonder Woman, and adversaries—both ancient and new—take note. This story was previously scheduled to appear in issue #8.
    On sale NOVEMBER 9 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

WONDER WOMAN #11
    Written by GREG RUCKA
    Art and cover by LIAM SHARP
    Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “THE LIES” part six! In the conclusion to this epic tale, the lie is revealed as Wonder Woman returns to Themyscira in the company of Steve Trevor to find that nothing has changed—and everything is wrong.
    On sale NOVEMBER 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

TRINITY #3
    Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Art and cover by CLAY MANN
    Variant cover by STEVE EPTING
    “BETTER TOGETHER” part three! The deadly White Mercy has Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman in its terrifying grasp! But who would dare to orchestrate this attack—and why? All will be revealed as the three most powerful heroes in the DC Universe fight for their very souls!
    On sale NOVEMBER 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

SUPER POWERS #1
    Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO
    Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR
    Variant cover by FRANCO
    Blank variant cover
    Retailers: This issue will ship with three covers. Please see the order form for details.
    Aw yeah, the World’s Greatest Heroes are back in a new, all-ages miniseries—except for Batman! Superman helps out by cleaning up in Gotham City, where he discovers a clue that sends Wonder Woman into space to find the Caped Crusader. Her journey brings her a step closer to Batman, but can she uncover the truth behind his disappearance? From the award-winning creative team that brought you TINY TITANS and SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES!
    On sale NOVEMBER 23 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $2.99 US • RATED E

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

"Target Designate- Angel 212." Huh, wonder what that means. It definitely looks like Godwatch will be making an appearance in Year One as well.

Guess we'll see once and for all what's up with Themysicira in #11. I can't imagine it will prove that everything in Year One was a lie when that storyline is still in the middle of being told, so I'm guessing Diana will come home to find New 52 Themyscira and learn that it's all a lie. Or something completely wild and unexpectedly different altogether.

JUSTICE LEAGUE #8
    Written by BRYAN HITCH
    Art by NEIL EDWARDS and DANIEL HENRIQUES
    Cover by FERNANDO PASARIN and MATT RYAN
    Variant cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details.
    “OUTBREAK” part one! Someone is hacking into the Justice League’s computers, causing the Batcave’s weapons and security systems to turn against the Dark Knight and the Watchtower satellite to plummet to Earth—with Cyborg trapped on board.
    On sale NOVEMBER 2 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

JUSTICE LEAGUE #9
    Written by BRYAN HITCH
    Art by NEIL EDWARDS and DANIEL HENRIQUES
    Cover by FERNANDO PASARIN and MATT RYAN
    Variant cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    “OUTBREAK” part two! The Justice League is under attack from an unseen foe with a vendetta against Earth’s greatest heroes—someone with the power to reprogram Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz’s Green Lantern rings to kill any member of the Justice League.
    On sale NOVEMBER 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

What does that mean? the story in Wonder Woman #10 was originally supposed to appear in issue #8?

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post

NEW TALENT SHOWCASE #1
    Written by VITA AYALA, EMMA BEEBY, JOELLE JONES, HENA KHAN, MICHAL MCMILLIAN, MICHAEL MORECI, ERICA SCHULTZ, CHRIS SEBELA and ADAM SMITH
    Art by BARNABY BAGENDA, JUAN FERREYRA, SONNY LIEW, DAVID MESSINA, KHARY RANDOLPH and more
    Cover by KLAUS JANSON
    In this new one-shot, Wonder Woman unleashes her true god of war against a parade of monsters! Superman discovers a new threat that might be bigger and badder than the joker himself! Hawkgirl solves crimes in the weird weapons unit for the GCPD! Carol Ferris and Kyle Rayner fight about ice cream in space! You’ll find all of this and so much more in NEW TALENT SHOWCASE #1, where recent graduate writers from the inaugural DC Talent Development workshop showcase some of their strongest work yet! See what they’ve learned from masters of the craft Scott Snyder, Jim Lee and Klaus Janson.
    ONE-SHOT • On sale NOVEMBER 30 • 80 pg, FC, $7.99 US • RATED T
    Dispenser Of Truth Thanks

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Here's the new solicit for Wonder Woman #8 from www.dccomics.com:

Year One Interlude: Young Barbara Ann Minerva is thrust on a quest for answers to the Amazons' most ancient secrets.

Talent

Art by:
    Bilquis Evely

Cover by:
    Bilquis Evely

Written by:
    Greg Rucka
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. Poison View Post
    here's the new solicit for wonder woman #8 from www.dccomics.com:

year one interlude: Young barbara ann minerva is thrust on a quest for answers to the amazons' most ancient secrets.

talent

art by:
    Bilquis evely

cover by:
    Bilquis evely

written by:
    Greg rucka
    oh my God yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mighty Member

that justice league cover looks nice. love that lasso work

Spectacular Member

WW_Cv9_578533b17c0c26.97030969.jpg
    :/
    I don't want to read a romantic novel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post

Year One Interlude: Young Barbara Ann Minerva is thrust on a quest for answers to the Amazons' most ancient secrets.

Talent

Art by:
    Bilquis Evely

Cover by:
    Bilquis Evely

Written by:
    Greg Rucka
    bilquis art is so good! so some backstory for babara Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by anarki View Post
    WW_Cv9_578533b17c0c26.97030969.jpg
    :/
    I don't want to read a romantic novel
    it is a superhero story with romance, there is plenty of ww comics without romance
    Last edited by Tayswift; 08-22-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    "Target Designate- Angel 212." Huh, wonder what that means. It definitely looks like Godwatch will be making an appearance in Year One as well.
    I was wondering if they would ever work in Diana being called "Angel."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering if they would ever work in Diana being called "Angel."
    It's a cool nod to Steve's nickname for her. I wonder if that means he himself is going to use it. Maybe Godwatch overhears him use that nickname, so they use it as a placeholder designation for Diana until they can gather more facts about her. Still curious as to what the 212 stands for.

Another thought regarding Barbara's solo (!) issue and researching the Amazons secrets. Is that part of the crazy Cult of Hippolyta stuff? I really hope all of that is gone for good. Her being tied to Urzkartaga instead of the spirit of the Cheetah goddess from the dagger gives me hope, but I'm eager to find out why Minerva is researching Amazon secrets. Maybe whatever she finds during Year One is why Diana is seeking her out in The Lies?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dispenser Of Truth Thanks
    So this means she's still the God of war?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post

Talent

Art by:
    Bilquis Evely

Cover by:
    Bilquis Evely

Written by:
    Greg Rucka
    This sounds amaaazing! I guess we'll find out why Diana went to Barb for help in finding Themyscira.

Very interested in more of the Godwatch stuff, as well.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'm really interested in this interlude issue - I checked out the artist's deviantart, and it looks awesome! I really wonder why it was inserted, though - I wonder if Scott had another commitment?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord