BANNED

Default Manny Pacquiao's workout VS GGG's workout VS Shawn Porter's workout VS...PUPPET YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS! You just made a certain Alien Emissary drop her quadruple-caramel-instant-diabeetus sundae, and she sentences you to a fate worse than death: A RIPPED F*CKING BODY WITH LIGHTSPEED HANDS!

The catch? You're gonna earn those hands.

You can choose to be the the mirror workout puppet of one of these three professional boxers:

-Manny Pacquiao
    -Gennady Golovkin(aka Triple G)
    -Shawn Porter

...and whichever one you choose? You will attend his camp and your body will mirror every one of his movements(including breathing and exertion...) You will feel, due to the mirror effect, and experience the force of their fists on the heavy bag, and the impact of their sparring partners' gloves on your face. Your camp will begin on the first day of theirs, as they prepare for a title fight. The mirror effect will start when the workout begins. The mirror effect will stop when the fighter stops training for the day. The next day you'll be shunted through space-time to where the fighter is training, and it goes on and on and on. And you'll do it with only the resources of your own body!

Whose training camp won't kill you?

And...

How much do you benefit from the mirror curse?

How ripped will you be by the closing of camp?

Last edited by T51R; 08-24-2016 at 07:18 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Pass. I have injuries - and current ones - that would ruin me if I tried any of this.

And it's not really worth being ripped with lightspeed hands.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate