Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    What if the other Mjolnir is the Wrecker's enchanted crowbar? XD
    It's Ultimate Thor's hammer.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

No new coloring book?

Spectacular Member 100010959493281's Avatar

Just BLACK PANTHER: WORLD OF WAKANDA and BLACK PANTHER for me.

And really, really looking forward to BLACK PANTHER: WORLD OF WAKANDA. I'm curious as to what's it going to be like.

I may get STAR WARS too, I dunno... I am pretty bummed that it seems as though they canned the "Rogue One" mini and one-shot, I really wanted to read that. Hopefully they'll release it at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Where's Mockingbird?
    Cancelled. It was extended from 5 issues to 8 anyway, and an interview yesterday had the writer skirt the question about future story arcs - because there are none!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No A-Force? Seriously?
    Looks like Dazzler and Blue aren't coming back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    No Captain Marvel either, though. Is that one not launching until later?
    January apparently. Though I expected the previous volume to run until then.

No Totally Awesome Hulk or A-Force... dang, looks like some series are just ending out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeBeherit View Post
    No Totally Awesome Hulk or A-Force... dang, looks like some series are just ending out of nowhere.
    Looks like they might be starting something new with Hulk line since the Hulk (Banner) is appearing in the new Uncanny Avengers.

Wasn't there an A-Force cover that showed the team on the beach? I don't think that has been shown yet unless it was a variant cover.

Hulk was delayed due to CWII. So October's # 12 will actually happen in November.

PURCHASING
    IVX #0 (Die Inhumans!)
    ULTIMATES 2 #1 (Maybe)
    VENOM #1 (Maybe)
    GHOST RIDER #1 (Maybe)
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21
    THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #2 (of 5)
    PROWLER #2
    NEW AVENGERS #18
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #16
    SPIDER-MAN 2099 #17 (Elektra Yay!. In a book I want to buy!)
    SPIDER-GWEN #14
    CARNAGE #14
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1
    SOLO #2 (Maybe)
    DAREDEVIL #13
    MOON KNIGHT #8
    BLACK WIDOW #8
    DOCTOR STRANGE #14
    EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #16
    DEATH OF X #3 (of 4)
    DEATH OF X #4 (of 4)
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #15 (Madelyne Pryor <3)
    ALL-NEW X-MEN ANNUAL #1
    UNCANNY X-MEN #15
    UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL #1
    X-MEN '92 #9

Since I'll probably drop Moon Knight(to much crazy for the sake of crazy) and since they aren't publishing any Iron Man books featuring, ya know, Iron Man characters, looks like I'll be down to just Scarlet Witch and All-New Wolverine. I'm still not sure about Spider-Man: RYV, I enjoyed the SW mini but I'm worried it might be to close to what's happening with the Superman book over at DC with the whole father and child super heroes story, that and that it will get ruined like Spider-Gwen with constant traveling to the main universe/guests from the main universe diluting the cool setting. I'm slightly interested in Ghost Rider and the new Venom book...BUT the pricing and the way Marvel has treated a lot of books i've liked over the past year or so means I'll probably just not bother.

Also, obligatory WHERE IN THE HELL IS MIRACELMAN.

So now, a zombie Hulk is the one that is going to kill everyone like in Ulysses' vision ?.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    A lot of cool looking comics seem to be coming out. That GUIDEBOOK TO THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE looks cool, I probable won't buy it but I love the cover with the Agents of SHIELD cast. I'm a little nervous for Death of X #4, I know they say Cyclops dies but they also he isn't the only thats going to bite it. Hopefully its not Emma or any one else that I like. That being said it looks like Elixir might be coming back to life so thats cool. Also Extraordinary X-men and Uncanny X-men sounds cool too.
    I think that this is where Cyclops kills 6 million of Inhumans and becomes Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by MercurySins View Post
    A mummified Hulk?! Wow,even in death he can't catch a break
    Uncanny Avengers vs the Hand and a zombie Hulk!? Count me in. Plus Steve McNiven as cover artist! Hell yeah. I only wish it was Cable and Deadpool left standing against Zulk on that cover...missed opportunity to showcase the deranged duo there in all their glory.

Fantastic Member

wow this is the most underwhelming set of solicits marvel has produced in quite a long time...just giving things a quick glance dc is gonna destroy marvel these next few months and i really wouldnt be shocked to see a mgmt change for the new year. Why mosaic is even soliciting an issue 2 when ive heard the book may not even be produced cause preorders are so insanely low. Honestly even with the tv appearance who the hell is wanting a ghost rider book anybody see the sales on the last book beyond abysmal. Even some of these other books like solo, foolkiller wont last five issues did marvel not learn with hyperion and nighthawk two of teh lowest selling marvel books in teh past 10 years. And more annuals again marvel is so desperate for that extra dollar even when they know annuals rarely sell 75 percent of the ongoing book. Also some housekeeping aforce and mockingbird both CANCELED scarlet witch wraps at issue 15 or 16 same as carnage they are both offically canceled trust me. but ive heard a new vader series is launching in 2017

And one more thing i know there popular cause of the movies but marvel has to stop doubling up on some characters books its a huge mistake look at how pathetic the sales were on bendis and maleev 2nd iron man book. Sure the new black panther 2nd book will sell like crazy with issue 1 same as dr strange but by issue 5 you cannablize teh sales of the main book so much its just not worth it.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I think that this is where Cyclops kills 6 million of Inhumans and becomes Hitler.
    Oh god I hope its not something like. Hopefully its one of those misunderstandings were maybe the X-men and the Inhumans thinks one thing but really there's more to the story or what ever. I hope they don't go too crazy with Cyclops full blown crazy evil. I know in the comics they been painting as something like this did happen but I hope that there's more to the story then that. Now I'm more nervous for this storyline.

BANNED

No A-Force? Seriously?
    Scarlet Witch is there? Unless you mean like that's the last issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    No Captain Marvel either, though. Is that one not launching until later?

Relaunches in December/January CW:2 just ended.

UXM
    UIH
    UA
    DOX
    IvX
    Patsy Walker

That's about it for me.