Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default X-POSITION: Taylor Calls "Enemy of the State II" "Unique" To "All-New Wolverine"

The "All-New Wolverine" writer tackles your questions about Laura Kinney, "Enemy of the State II" and more.

Full article here.

Like as much as I a Hellion fan, and still ship em but Can we spare Tom from any more Julian/laura questions? I think he's been pretty clear in this interview (and previous) that Julian's not gunna show up and his run is not focused on Laura's Love life. And he's got a point, Warren's only showed up like twice. It was nice that he said it would be nice for them at least talk again, and to acknowledge that it started off good but the ending was bad (LIUUUUUUUUU!!!!!). But that's all we're going to get. So we may as well let it rest.

Now bugging Duggan about how he said he would be revisiting Hellion and the Inhumans again. that's a different story. Send him all the questions!
    Last edited by The Big G; 08-23-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Kind of disappointed with the answer to the Hellion question (although I was really only looking for a first step at reconciling them, not fixing everything right off the bat), although I'm glad to see Taylor acknowledges how important that relationship was, and how badly it ended.

Definitely sounds like things aren't ending on a happy note between Laura and Logan, either, though not much about what's going to happen beyond Enemy of the State (particularly not whether the series will be continuing as-is or will be getting a relaunch. I really hope the former, as I really don't like the "seasonal" model concept). There seems to be some hints that there's more planned, though, so that's hopeful.

Damn. Really expected to hear something about Gambit.
    I would love to see him helping Laura when she will be a fugitive.
    Maybe Taylor is just not a fan of the character(

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Damn. Really expected to hear something about Gambit.
    I would love to see him helping Laura when she will be a fugitive.
    Maybe Taylor is just not a fan of the character(
    Or it's enough of a spoiler he didn't want to give it away.

I can not say I'm happy with Laura again becoming a killing machine being used by others it has been something constant for the character and she overcame it a short time ago hoped there was a development of character but liked the work so far in this comic so I'm calm and expect a good story which is more than expect from IvX and Death of X.

Maybe it's better to keep Laura away from romantic relationships in this comic she already has a lot to deal with and it's not like his relationship with the young Angel is really interesting or was walking somewhere.

Glad he answered the Hellion question. I don't want Helix back together either (at least not immediately if ever) but I would like to see the friendship restored. Amongst her other friendships which of course didn't get answered this go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Or it's enough of a spoiler he didn't want to give it away.
    You are creating high hopes

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Glad I took this off my pull list. This interview doesn't make me get back to it. No Angel, no Hellion, mwahhh
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Hellion is so staying in his limbo Beast lab forever. Though glad that Helix won't be revisited here. Liu killed that for me.

Everything else sounds fun.

It's hard to argue with Tom that after issue 11's ending, it'll be hard for Laura and Logan to reconcile.

Thank god i don't have to look forward to seeing that douche Hellion in this book, or Warren.

Logan just die already. Just don't care anymore.

Mighty Member

I really want to know what her role in IvX will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
    Logan just die already. Just don't care anymore.
    Logan will never die. He will always be a presence, even if logan is from an alternate reality.