Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    No, not like any Robin. Tim wasn`t introduced with the same physical qualities of Jason or Dick to begin with.

Maybe if you spent less time acting defensive and more into actually....reading? I don`t know.
    I meant down the line. They were all fairly good in a fight and most of what we got besides that was acrobat dick, angry jason, smart tim.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Orujo-man View Post
    Maybe not diferent versions but different use of the character. Lodbell's Jason maybe do few jokes and be annoying with Roy, but normally we see him serious, thinking about himself, his life, his friends... We are inside his mind.

Tynion's Jason, at least in Eternals, only use him for comic relief and put him joking all around and fails constantly. Yes, he had a great moment of acceptance but only that.

Tynion only show us his external cape and bad executed. For another person who don't know anything about Jason is like another character.

EDIT: Tynion and Snyder, I forgot Snyder.
    Sure, different uses but not drastical ones. That`s a conversation that applies more on execution, over anything else. Tynion and the others (whether you enjoy them much or otherwise) did not change the core of the character nor his morals, nor much of his voice in order to push or make a voice that wasn`t there. In very RPG terms, Jason`s personality/stats remain consistant across the board, with some writers tackling it in interesting ways and a few failing to do the same in major crossovers (which it`s is own animal in terms of format - even after all this time I still see Wonder Woman fans claim that COTIE to be a disservice of the character`s use and role).

Exemplary wise, Tynion, Greg Pak, Tomasi and Loedbell used the same character but a few may have tackled it differently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    In a big event with many characters and where some free lance writers are just a few issues after a script they get from the main writers, I don't think that they will and can do lots of research.

But the main writers or the Editors should do it. Especially the main writer of Batman also needs to be able to write the rest of the family.
    Man, Bendis does it all the time.

It can suck from a character standpoint, but it`s everywhere. The format of a crossover allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by ispacehead View Post
    DC just got over fixing all of the fan favorite character absences that they didn't stop hearing about.

I really doubt they're gonna kill Tim.
    I kinda wish I had been wrong, but Tim deserved a better death if it was going to happen.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.