Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default War Call: What assets does Storm have to defeat the Inhumans and save Mutants?

The X-men have assets, mutants with the power to completely demolish key Inhuman infrastructure. They have access to gods, goddesses, a couple of hell Lords. List all the mutants and assets necessary to win the war.

First:
    Warlock

Take Attilan and all their tech off the map by using the transmode virus. Use their tech against them.

Doug could rewrite all their code and make it the X-men's.

the X-men have access to two hell lords.
    Magik

Guido

I am just saying if the X-men are really going to war, they could seriously wreck shop.

BANNED

God Killer Dani Moonstar

While in this form she can't die and has the power to kill a god.

Magma

There is nowhere on earth they could hide with her giving them the hotfoot everywhere they touch down.

Syrin, the Morrigan

the power of a death goddess could come in real handy during war time.
    Last edited by Arya; 08-23-2016 at 02:22 PM.

The Problem is if Storm is willing to use them in the first place.

Warlock's currently with the Avengers, not the X-Men, I believe, and people like Doug and Magma are unaccounted for and possibly dead thanks to T-Mists/M-Pox.

Important to deal with which players are actually on the board because, if Storm had access to all the X-Men, the conflict would be a one-sided stomp. Wouldn't last more than an issue with mutants at peak operations.

Can't Storm do like anything with her powers alone? Or so most Storm fans here lead me to believe.

The only think she's lacking is giving a damn here.

Spectacular Member

Is Legion still in blind folds mind, if he still and storm could bringing him out he could wipe out the inhumans by him self.

Storm need to think about how to overcome the key pieces of the Inhumans those who have the greatest potential to harm the X-mens as Karnak, Mosaic, BB, Crystal, Lockjaw and Maximus the rest is not worth mentioning but I'm sure that editors think in a different way .

I wonder if Dazzler will in a position to fight this war she is a key figure to defeat BB.

Mosaic is another problem will be difficult to deal with him perhaps Karma can help.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Warlock's currently with the Avengers, not the X-Men, I believe, and people like Doug and Magma are unaccounted for and possibly dead thanks to T-Mists/M-Pox.

Important to deal with which players are actually on the board because, if Storm had access to all the X-Men, the conflict would be a one-sided stomp. Wouldn't last more than an issue with mutants at peak operations.
    Warlock is currently doing bobby a favor. He isn't an official Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Warlock is currently doing bobby a favor. He isn't an official Avenger.
    Bobby is tho and Warlock is with Bobby, so he's with at least one Avenger. Doubt we'll see him in IvX ((neither Lock nor Bobby sadly))

If Beast sides with the Inhumans then its not so one sided. Storm needs to get him on the X-Men's side or find some way to take him off the board.
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

I'm sure the writers are gonna act like the Inhumans actually have a chance here but if you really add All the current X-Mutants walking around together, the Inhumans would have a better chance moving the sun.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm sure the writers are gonna act like the Inhumans actually have a chance here but if you really add All the current X-Mutants walking around together, the Inhumans would have a better chance moving the sun.
    So tell me :
    How many mutants storm has under her command? For real

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    So tell me :
    We won't know until IvX 0.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    If Beast sides with the Inhumans then its not so one sided. Storm needs to get him on the X-Men's side or find some way to take him off the board.
    And, why would Beast side with the Inhumans?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    So tell me :
    Not enough to compete with the inhumans numbers wise, and most of them don't have training to be of real use. If they have any chance to win they need to out think the Inhumans and more importantly Karnak. Storms is under powered and out gunned. And can't use use the Phoenix Force without having to go agonist the avengers as well.