Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Oversized "Captain America: Steve Rogers" #4 Packs In Shocking Reveals, Returns

The 30-page issue from Nick Spencer, Javier Pina and Miguel Sepulveda hints at what's to come once "Civil War II' concludes.

Full article here.

Nope.

Hydra Agent, murderer, assassin. Screw this.

I really tried to give this a fair shot, but

Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

wow. That's a lot of violence for Cap. I guess we'll see how this continues to evolve. I hope he gets his right mind back.

It's sort of cool in a sense to see a bad Cap, because we get an idea of just how dangerous he can be if he's not holding back.

Red Ghost and the Apes aren't exactly push overs. On a good day they can give the FF a descent run for their money.

Man, its almost as if some cosmic, all powerful being changed Steve Rogers in some way...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Yeah....if some cosmic, all powered being was a writer at Marvel named Nick.

This feels like the equivalent of SpOck murdering Massacre in cold-blood and beating the living tar out of Jester and Screwball. I wonder if it's going to be glossed over and quickly forgotten about as quickly?

God help us if they're putting Ross in charge of prosecuting Hill .

Kobik must not want Bucky to find out what she did to Steve, for both the Red Skull's sake and for her own so Bucky doesn't find out what she did to his best friend.

it looks like the things Hydra Cap is getting involved in is going to affect the Marvel Universe on a cosmic level.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This feels like the equivalent of SpOck murdering Massacre in cold-blood and beating the living tar out of Jester and Screwball. I wonder if it's going to be glossed over and quickly forgotten about as quickly?

Kobik must not want Bucky to find out what she did to Steve, for both the Red Skull's sake and for her own so Bucky doesn't find out what she did to his best friend.
    The key difference being that SpOck was already a killer by nature. It wasn't all that shocking to see him kill someone, especially someone like Massacre (beating the crap out of Jester and Screwball, who only insulted his pride, was honestly MORE shocking). But this is just grotesque.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Amazing Member

Erik Selvig, Everett Ross, Cosmic Cube. We really don't need this much corporate synergy Marvel. bleh.

I realize Steve isn't in his right mind here, but it's still him doing the killing and I feel there's no coming back from that. The Skull didn't force him to do it or anything, Steve chose to do it due to what he thinks is his altered upbringing. Once he snaps out of it, he still did those things. It's just a little far imo. There actually are a lot of parallels to SpOck in this instance. Just not for me, I guess.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    The key difference being that SpOck was already a killer by nature. It wasn't all that shocking to see him kill someone, especially someone like Massacre (beating the crap out of Jester and Screwball, who only insulted his pride, was honestly MORE shocking). But this is just grotesque.
    True, but there was also the added issue that he was doing all this in Peter's body and as Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhawk View Post
    Erik Selvig, Everett Ross, Cosmic Cube. We really don't need this much corporate synergy Marvel. bleh.
    Cosmic cube hasn't been used in the movies since 2012. And this cosmic cube is sentient

Ross was a comic character first, was established as being a lawyer already, so... if anyting, thsi should be one of thsoe "continuity yes!!!" things. He had such a bit part in CW movie that no casual would even recognizet eh name. This is a pure comic fan thing.

i'll give you selvig lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Well, it's backfiring. Steve has apparently figured out that Bucky has Kobik. That's probably what lands Bucky in jail in a future Thunderbolts issue.