Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Ben Acker & Ben Blacker

Ben Acker and Ben Blacker are the next guests for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Deadpool V Gambit" writers.

Full article here.

Hi! Really loved Deadpool V Gambit so far!
    As Gambit fan cover for issue 5 really scares me a lot. Should Gambit fans be worried?

Loved how you described Gambit as ridiculously agile. Will we be able to see more of his super agility and H2H skills in last 2 issues?

BANNED

Only 2 questions.

1.Isnt funny that Scrambler name is the same as the current North Korean dictator ? I am expecting deadpool to do a joke about since he once visited the country.

2. As the current Gambit writer/artist, do you guys have any opinion about the current development hell of the Gambit movie ? recently Doug Liman has decided to focus on Justice League Dark, leaving Gambit without director

In the first issue we saw Deadpool and Gambit's last job, so my question is: for how long did they worked together? Was it something recent? Or did it lasted for years?

I'm enjoying the series so I'm wondering, what are the odds for a Deadpool and Gambit ongoing?

BANNED

When is Storm going ask Deadpool to help her fight against Inhumans?

I think you've done a great job portraying Gambit and Deadpool as friends, I think that should be a long lasting element between the two characters.

What do you enjoy the most when writing Gambit and Deadpool together. What do you see when given two very charming guys to embrace for the page? What do you feel is the connection between the two - what in your mind make them connect? I really love them as a duo - and I would love for a book of this type to continue.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.