Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Titans" #2 Reveals Secrets of "Rebirth" as a Hero Falls

Two old romances are rekindled, a hero meets his fate and Doctor Manhattan's Rebirth involvement is teased.

Full article here.

I'm beginning to wonder if all this is worth it . . .
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if all this is worth it . . .
    Me, too...

"502 Bad Gateway"
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I hope and pray they don't put donna and roy together.i'd rather see donna with dick or even garth.before roy.how many times are we going to rehash the same ole dead romance that's apparently isn't working.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I hope and pray they don't put donna and roy together.i'd rather see donna with dick or even garth.before roy.how many times are we going to rehash the same ole dead romance that's apparently isn't working.
    It's DC fault for not going all the way with Roy and Donna romance.

Growing up with the original Teen Titans, I'm all for Donna and Roy exploring their feelings for each other.
    Not sure if I'd want to see them in a relationship at this point. I see them as close...each not afraid to be
    themselves around one another.

Last edited by Herowatcher; 08-26-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

No! Garth doesn't need to be killed . . . again.

Astonishing Member

Pretty sure Garth death is just a tease. It's Abra Kadabra--Magic and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    No! Garth doesn't need to be killed . . . again.
    Garth is gonna be alright, I doubt anyone's going to die. Or everyone will die but it will be some illusion to mess with Wally.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Oh man not Roy and Donna again....

I hate wrapping up Lilith in a costume. I hate her Omen identity.

Lilith is the forerunner of Raven, having played Raven's 'cool psychic chick' position on one of the original teams. No one seems to have a problem with them literally being as different as night and day, or that one wore an exotic, hooded costume, while the other dressed in the funky, beatnik fashion of her day.

It just doesn't feel like Lilith to me, anymore. The contrived spookiness of Omen feels tacked on and forced to me, while the original Lilith always felt free and transcendent. Now, she just looks like a giant spinach tortilla come alive, flapping in the wind! I hate it!

Hate it...
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I hate wrapping up Lilith in a costume. I hate her Omen identity.

Lilith is the forerunner of Raven, having played Raven's 'cool psychic chick' position on one of the original teams. No one seems to have a problem with them literally being as different as night and day, or that one wore an exotic, hooded costume, while the other dressed in the funky, beatnik fashion of her day.

It just doesn't feel like Lilith to me, anymore. The contrived spookiness of Omen feels tacked on and forced to me, while the original Lilith always felt free and transcendent. Now, she just looks like a giant spinach tortilla come alive, flapping in the wind! I hate it!

Hate it...
    yes thank you! i dont know what's more weird: the fact that no one seems confused or disturbed by it in the comics, or the fact that barely anyone mentions it on these discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    yes thank you! i dont know what's more weird: the fact that no one seems confused or disturbed by it in the comics, or the fact that barely anyone mentions it on these discussions!
    Honestly I'm just happy that these characters are back so I'll take whatever I can get. It's a big upgrade over her previous look.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Honestly I'm just happy that these characters are back so I'll take whatever I can get. It's a big upgrade over her previous look.

I like that one better than her current look. Both are wrong for her, but at least the vampire costume is a little badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I like that one better than her current look. Both are wrong for her, but at least the vampire costume is a little badass.
    Her eyes were shewn shut! But to each their own.