Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default <new>clark kent speculations

sorry if I missed any similer thread like these,so putting new post

lets make ur speculations that how new clark kent arrived in actions comics that also powerless ?
    is he time displaced ,another reality or clone? many be aged superboy

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

The ones I can say are

1) Matrix
    2) Clone made by Dr. Manhattan.
    3) An alternate universe version of CK plucked from his home universe to fill in for the missing Rebirth CK
    4) Superman Red (suggested by Lana getting energy and turning into Red Superwoman). This also means that Superman Red never got back with Superman Blue during the split, he just got somehow transferred, making him Superman, but half of him.
    5) An aged Kon-El

These are the ones that I have heard so far.

Look at this:

http://aethibert.deviantart.com/art/...Inks-630293939

Now my thoughts are colored here because this idea has already been in my head, but to me this looks like someone morphing. Perhaps "Clark Kent" back into her proto form of Matrix?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I hope to find out who this Clark is before I get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Look at this:

Now my thoughts are colored here because this idea has already been in my head, but to me this looks like someone morphing. Perhaps "Clark Kent" back into her proto form of Matrix?
    You know that if (s)he's Mae... they're going to kill Kara to replace her with Matrix/Supergirl.

They gave her a pretty good team so I think and would hope that Kara is safe. If Matrix were to come back I would bet she'd go simply by that name with her own unique look.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

They gave her a pretty good team so I think and would hope that Kara is safe.
    Never say never. They gave a good team to Lois/Superwoman too.

If Matrix were to come back I would bet she'd go simply by that name with her own unique look.
    Oh, that's for sure, DiDio is definitely not a fan of Matrix as Supergirl cause she wasn't the real one.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-25-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Possibilities....

1) as elaborate robot failsafe Nuperman built at some point to stand in for Clark Kent should Nuperman be gone for a long period of time. Perhaps was in The Fortress of Solitude and got lost during SAVAGE DAWN.

2) A depowered and amnesiac Nuperman. This would play into my theory that Nuperman and Superdad are Superman Red and Superman Blue . Remember,when the energy Supermen changed to Clark Kent,they became completely human. Perhaps Nuperman didn't really die. He just himself split yet again ,with his Superman self reverting to energy and finding new hosts in Lana and Nu Lois,and leaving behind Clark Kent.

3) A duplicate Clark created by Oz or whomever released preFlashpoint Doomsday.

4) A time echo created as a by product of the paradoxical nature of the two Supermen coexisting yet they are the same guy.

5) Superboy Prime,reincarnated,waiting to kill everyone to death.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Thumbs up

A useless character.

Thanks to someone else, I saw this Clark Kent as N52 Superman returning of Batman/Superman Annual 2(no powers, same clothes)... But.. LOOK THIS DAMN REBIRTH.. DC LOVE HIS SUPERDAD...

This character will come to nothing. Only to facilitate the future of superdad.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    1) as elaborate robot failsafe Nuperman built at some point to stand in for Clark Kent should Nuperman be gone for a long period of time. Perhaps was in The Fortress of Solitude and got lost during SAVAGE DAWN.
    This means that NuSuperman is better at creating robots than his pre-Crisis counterpart.

2) A depowered and amnesiac Nuperman. This would play into my theory that Nuperman and Superdad are Superman Red and Superman Blue . Remember,when the energy Supermen changed to Clark Kent,they became completely human. Perhaps Nuperman didn't really die. He just himself split yet again ,with his Superman self reverting to energy and finding new hosts in Lana and Nu Lois,and leaving behind Clark Kent.
    When Superman died/exploded, 4 red lightning come out from his body: 2 of them hit Lois and Lana with the results that we know, the other 2 hit the soil probably creating something, maybe a body (Clark Kent)... or just super-powered grass.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This means that NuSuperman is better at creating robots than his pre-Crisis counterpart.

When Superman died/exploded, 4 red lightning come out from his body: 2 of them hit Lois and Lana with the results that we know, the other 2 hit the soil probably creating something, maybe a body (Clark Kent)... or just super-powered grass.
    I keep going back to Nuperman saying to himself and Batman/ Wonder Woman that he had a " plan" or he referred to a plan. In the story we were led to believe it was getting Solar man into outer space or absorbing his energy...but I don't think that was it. I still think when the dust settles from all this Superdad will somehow become the one true native Superman of the current DCEU,but I still don't think Nuperman actually died and I don't think that part of this mega arc is over and done. I think we have several" OMG" moments coming.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I keep going back to Nuperman saying to himself and Batman/ Wonder Woman that he had a " plan" or he referred to a plan. In the story we were led to believe it was getting Solar man into outer space or absorbing his energy...but I don't think that was it.
    Is it in SM #52? I don't remember it.

I still think when the dust settles from all this Superdad will somehow become the one true native Superman of the current DCEU,but I still don't think Nuperman actually died and I don't think that part of this mega arc is over and done. I think we have several" OMG" moments coming.
    Oh yeah, if the November solicitations are of any indication, we'll not get any concrete answer to the various mysteries before 2017. I hope it pays off and we not end up with some lame "hey, the "human" Clark Kent on which Lois is investigating for months is a robot and just exploded. We didn't know what kind of storyline give to her to keep her busy so we come up with that."
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-25-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Incredible Member

My new prediction:

Clark is a displaced Earth-1 Superman.

Presumably since Convergence negated COIE, it was a version of Earth-1 that got transformed by Dr. Manhattan into The New 52.

I think they changed Superdad's costume so they could better distinguish him from Earth-1 Supes in a multi-Superman team-up.

What that might mean is that Earth-1 Superman got displaced in the New 52 similar to how Lois and Clark did and somehow lost his powers.

He's covering for New 52 Superman getting outed in a very Silver-Age style scheme to help re-establish the secret identity.

Right now, we know that Superdad undid Crisis. However the latest Action shows us the Geoff Johns Jor-El and Lara statues in Superdad's fortress. Meanwhile, Superman #1 teased us with a glimpse of pre-Crisis Krypton

I think we could be in for a team-up between Silver-Age, Modern-Age, and New 52 Supermen. They probably cleared New 52 from the table to make room for the other two.

And if we get a merger, it will either be between Silver and Modern-Age or between all three. (Maybe an outside chance of Kal-L as a fourth.)

I get the feeling Clark is simply the Nu-52 Superman without any memory of being Superman or having powers. I mean if Lana and Lois are splitting his powers in Super Woman then it would stand to reason that if Nu Superman is alive he would be human or at least powerless.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I'm intrigued, to say the least. Looks like we'll get some big revelations soon enough, with "Who Is Clark Kent?" being the next story arc. And it's only a two-parter, so not getting stretched out too far.

BANNED

Look at this:

Matrix? Doesn't he look more like an electric Supes? The effects looked more like electricity to me. Would fit right in with the Red/Blue Supers theory. It's already happening in Superwoman.