Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Far be it from me to get in the way of a controversy or be pedantic (OK, not that far because I'm doing it!), but the tie-creating vote was cast after 1 a.m. PT anyway, so CJStriker was the true winner all along!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Congrats CJStriker!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    but the tie-creating vote was cast after 1 a.m. PT anyway, so CJStriker was the true winner all along!
    You're right.

Well, twice as many congratulations to CJStriker.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Congratulations to CJStriker for his selection of a classic JLAer.

And. as always, what have I learned this week. I've learned that when sex appeal is hinted at, it doesn't pay to get cute or too different. Fishnets rule, men drool.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    My deepest apologies CJStriker. You are correct. I just checked my tallies and discovered I had somehow missed JLS Comics vote. I have amended my previous post.

We are now awaiting a tiebreaker between Paradox and CJStriker.
    MORE then OK about that Foxley, it happens, but honestly too I felt bad for abit about bringing it up just in case I was Wrong. But I went threw it again and again cause I kept count of the votes and notice it came to a tie. I just got luck I was up so early this morning to go to work to see that catch, just glad it got resolved.

I say the same-thing to if I was declared the winner but it was still really a tie, want the fair vote to win and for us to back each other up to make sure of that. Thanks for caring about the vote so much Foxley and thanks for the subject this week was fun and........... at most times Beautiful!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking Epic!!!!!!!!

I WON, I Won This Vote~EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am So Very Honored Right Now for all the Votes for my Cover Pick, I knew I had a strong cover this week but just WOW, Thank You All for the Votes and for the Win This Week and after me being so NEW to all of this! =D

It has been Very Welcoming here on these Threads and it is ALLOT of fun Participating!

Also, it is Ironic that the Cover that Won this week for me was the DC Comics Hero Equivalent to my Favorite Hero Scarlet Witch, ZATANNA!!!

I LOVE her Even More NOW Cause of this, Thank you Zatanna, this Lady Knows to Bring out her Style!

Thank You all for the Congratz and Thanks for a Great Run from all those that posted this week, some Very Strong Chooses and indeed it was an Honor to be so close in a tie with you Paradox, you had a Great choose this week! =)

I am Honored to be making the New Thread Theme this week, will have it up ASAP and will have Fun with it!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So, what's next?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    So, what's next?
    Thanks for Asking Tami, I am Working on it now but I will give you a Preview, Watch below;

HINT FOCUS: The THEME of the Moment in a Story!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I WON, I Won This Vote~EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am So Very Honored Right Now for all the Votes for my Cover Pick, I knew I had a strong cover this week but just WOW, Thank You All for the Votes and for the Win This Week and after me being so NEW to all of this! =D

It has been Very Welcoming here on these Threads and it is ALLOT of fun Participating!

Also, it is Ironic that the Cover that Won this week for me was the DC Comics Hero Equivalent to my Favorite Hero Scarlet Witch, ZATANNA!!!

I LOVE her Even More NOW Cause of this, Thank you Zatanna, this Lady Knows to Bring out her Style!

Thank You all for the Congratz and Thanks for a Great Run from all those that posted this week, some Very Strong Chooses and indeed it was an Honor to be so close in a tie with you Paradox, you had a Great choose this week! =)

I am Honored to be making the New Thread Theme this week, will have it up ASAP and will have Fun with it!
    Well said.
    It's nice to see so much good sportsmanship here folks.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Well said.
    It's nice to see so much good sportsmanship here folks.
    Thank You for those Honoring words ChadH, indeed it is good to have those views around here and what makes CBR so Great!