Spectacular Member

Post lets be honest we all want to see Tony stark , Steve Rogers meeting Star Lord in Infinity War

seeing as Star Lord is confirmed for infinity War and so is Tony Stark the first thing that came into my mind was everyone within would love to see these two characters meeting each other and seeing the comedy as they interact with each other . captain america and Star Lord kinda share the same stories within the Marvel Cinematic Universe being Steve was under ice for 70 years and lost his past and star lord was kidnaped as a young kid and lost his childhood. seeing these two meeting each other for the first time could be kinda emotional but funny at the same time .

I am just going crazy thinking about what interactions will happen and how big this movie will be. The Winter Soldier is a pretty bad ass movie, but it was the Russo brothers' first big budget movie. Civil War was just unbelievably good. The fact that they were given the two Infinity War movies speaks highly of their capabilities, as Kevin Feige and his directors usually talk about how the movie will be approached. Feige must have been pleased with what the Russo brothers had in mind.

It will definitely be cool to watch RDJ, Chris Pratt and Evans interact. I hope Hemsworth will be there and not relegated to the background. Ruffalo's Hulk and Diesel's Groot...just crazy time!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Personally I think the excessive humor in Civil War sucked the weight out of the principal conflict and adding the GotG characters will only amplify that effect for me. I'll probably still enjoy it though.

Yeah, since GOTG came out I said that Iron Man and Star-Lord would ham it up together on screen.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I'm really looking forward to seeing Loki and Thanos on screen together.

I wonder if Loki fears him as much as the rest of the universe does. Loki has proven himself to be quite the trickster, but surely even he knows Thanos isn't a joke...right? Then again, that didn't stop Ronan from betraying Thanos and taking the stone for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Amibo_Amore View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Loki and Thanos on screen together.

I wonder if Loki fears him as much as the rest of the universe does. Loki has proven himself to be quite the trickster, but surely even he knows Thanos isn't a joke...right? Then again, that didn't stop Ronan from betraying Thanos and taking the stone for himself.
    Well, MCU Ronan was zealot. MCU Loki is not. MCU Loki will probably end up being the Dr. Doom of the MCU Infinity Saga.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

i agree ! it is a crazy time ! I'm so looking forward to it .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Yeah, since GOTG came out I said that Iron Man and Star-Lord would ham it up together on screen.
    I'm thinking they will have a lot of screen time !