Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default DoX/IvX prediction thread!

Let's play the prediction game! I considered only making it for Inhumans vs. X-men, but since Death of X happens right before, let's do both.

Rules:

1. Limit predictions to around three per post.
    2. If you have more predictions, let some other people predict first
    3. 2 points if your prediction comes true in the event you choose, 1 point if it comes true in the other event (for instance, if I say "Magneto dies in IvX", and he dies in DoX, I get 1 point)
    4. After events, we can tally the points and the winner gets bragging rights.

What do you guys think? Sound fun?

Spectacular Member

Three predictions ok

1. Beast will try to be that middle ground of the conflict

2. The inhumans will be the ones to cause the event du to a lack of caring about the fate of the mutants

3. They will go out of there way to make it so the inhumans are not at fault for the mist killing mutants
    Last edited by Dthirds123; 08-27-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Mighty Member

1. An X-man will attack innocent fan-favorite Moon Girl. (IvX)

2. Magneto will be revealed to be the villain of the event (IvX)

3. Cyclops will be blown up in a 'never found the body' type of way (DoX)

Let's see:

1-Havok betrays the trust of Cyclops and die in Death of X.

2-It is revealed Cyclops attack against the inhumans released another mist more aggressive for mutants and some humans accelerating the death of infecteds compared with the common inhuman mist.For this reason ended up being hated.

3-Cyclops discovers the Inhumans knew all about BB and his brother release the mist on purpose ignoring the consequences to increasing the number of inhumans.

Amazing Member

1.Cyclops will fake his death at the end of DOX and reappear during the final battle in IVX.
    2.A fan favorite X-Men will be killed during IVX by Medusa or Black Bolt.
    3.Storm and the rest of X-Men will be seen as vengeful terrorist by the rest of MU during and after IVX.
    Last edited by Mr.Anubis; 08-25-2016 at 07:33 PM.

1 - Johnny Storm will make things worse

2 - Something will incapacitate Storm after the first issue

3 - Just as things are dying down Lash will start @#$% up again
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

1.Cyclops will not die in Death of X, but will be heavily injured or in a coma or something. And Emma Frost will have been hiding him up to this point.

2.Magneto will make things worse for mutants and X-Men in Inhumans VS. X-Men.

3.Cyclops will appear in the final issue of IvX.

I've made my predictions pretty clear in other threads. I've put together some elaborate theories and justifications for those theories in those same threads. For the sake of not repeating myself, I'll try to simplify those elaborate theories as best I can.

1. Cyclops will go completely evil in Death of X, thereby completing his Walter White journey. No mind control. No mental manipulation. He will go full, Red Skull evil and attack the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners in their home, causing a huge amount of collateral damage to humans in the process. He has to go evil in order for his O5 counterpart to have something to overcome and undo in a future event.

2. The X-men will lose IvX badly because the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners are getting preferential treatment at Marvel these days. This means that mutants will likely retreat to another base, possibly in space, just as was originally planned before Mike Marts left. When the dust settles, every mutant on Earth will be forced to leave, if not from M-pox, then from greater hatred.

3. In IvX, Emma Frost will try to finish what Cyclops started in Death of X and this will be the catalyst for the conflict. She'll launch another attack and this time, it'll draw the rest of the X-men into the mix.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

And Beast will die.

BANNED

Maestroneto:
    Great

Old Man Logan will decide to kill somebody, try it, and get jobbed by some loser Inhuman. *sigh*

And Rogue, Cable and Deadpool (Unity Squad X-characters) will get nothing more than cameo appearances in this.

Marvel is really quite predictable...

BANNED

Jackraow21:
    And Rogue, Cable and Deadpool (Unity Squad X-characters) will get nothing more than cameo appearances in this.
    Cameo?
    Wow
    You are an optimist.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

1. Marvel will have learned from AvX and make Mutants, specifically Cyclops, the unambiguous villains of the piece. For example, a Mutant will be responsible for the mists being toxic, thus exonerating the inhumans.
    2. Mutants will get jobbed every which way during this thing.
    3. The inhumans will be the ones to save Mutantkind in the end, because Mutants cannot possibly be shown to actually save themselves and resolve their own extinction plot (see AvX).

Yes, I'm totally pessimistic about this whole "event".

BANNED

the phoenix force will disperse the cloud and lay eggs in all inhumans who will mutate into the uncanny inhumans and the extraordinary children of kree
    Red Skulls skull will explode and Charles brain will telikinetically appear at the climax to make Charles presence felt and Cyclops will moan that even after death he lambasted me
    beast will go completely around the bend and associate himself with the hand and soon become their leader and he will become the vessel of the Beast and start recruiting mutant children as soldiers in his shadow army rendering ninjas unemployed who revolt and approach daredevil to lead the revolt
    all predictions courtesy of Ulysses the fortune teller of marvel universe copyright pending
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 08-26-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

1 - Cyclops gets his Revolutionary Team and the Utopians and Havok (basicly the complete group he gathered before SWII) in big trouble and some will die because of it.

2 - The surviving ones seem to have escaped, faked their deaths and live in a secret hide out no one is expecting. Only to re-service during IvX and change the outcome of the final battle.

3 - No more Terrigan mist cloud at the end of IvX

4 - No sign in this for Sage, Rogue, Dazzler, Sunspot, Lifeguard, Cable, Neal Shaara, Bishop, Spiral, Cannonball, Moonstar, Polaris and all the others who are not part of the A-lines

5 - Kids who are not part of All New will only be used as background, one panel fillers.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================