1. Dissapointment
    2. Frustration
    3. Apathy

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    1. Dissapointment
    2. Frustration
    3. Apathy
    Haha), leave it up to DDD to make an uplifting remark ;-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

1. Cyclops really is dead.
    2. Black Bolt will get killed.
    3. Beast will find the cure.

1. Emma is dead due m-pox poisoning.
    2. We will find out the cloud is converting mutants into Inhumans.
    3. More X-Kids will die.

a Gen Xer will either get killed or severely injured/altered/impregnated/take your pick

a New X-Men teen will either get killed or severely injured/altered/impregnated/take your pick

Both a Gen Xer and New X-men teen will either get killed or severely injured/altered/impregnated/take your pick

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I've made my predictions pretty clear in other threads. I've put together some elaborate theories and justifications for those theories in those same threads. For the sake of not repeating myself, I'll try to simplify those elaborate theories as best I can.

1. Cyclops will go completely evil in Death of X, thereby completing his Walter White journey. No mind control. No mental manipulation. He will go full, Red Skull evil and attack the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners in their home, causing a huge amount of collateral damage to humans in the process. He has to go evil in order for his O5 counterpart to have something to overcome and undo in a future event.

2. The X-men will lose IvX badly because the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners are getting preferential treatment at Marvel these days. This means that mutants will likely retreat to another base, possibly in space, just as was originally planned before Mike Marts left. When the dust settles, every mutant on Earth will be forced to leave, if not from M-pox, then from greater hatred.

3. In IvX, Emma Frost will try to finish what Cyclops started in Death of X and this will be the catalyst for the conflict. She'll launch another attack and this time, it'll draw the rest of the X-men into the mix.
    Who are these "Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners" you keep going on about?

1. It will be reviled that Wolverine actually cut off the head of the real Magneto and Xorn has been pretending to be him all this time.
    2. Scott and Emma are hiding because they are both powerless and sterile.
    3. Teen Jean will play no part in this arc whatsoever.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-26-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    1. Dissapointment
    2. Frustration
    3. Apathy
    the only process to read these things, I no longer change from apathy.
    The new wonder woman book filled me joy and love for a characther like I haven´t felt for marvel in a long long time.

and post this pic as reaction everywere

1. It will be revealed that Cyclops is obviously not dead, but has been imprisoned by the Inhumans/Black Bolt after some transgression against them, which will be depicted in DOX.

2. A third party - the true antagonist behind the scenes of DOX and IVX - will be responsible for the Terrigen mists harming mutants. This as yet unknown quantity will have orchestrated events the past few years to try and get the two factions to wipe each other out.

3. X-Men and Inhuman books will relaunch/renumber after IVX.

1. Someone else "dies" with Cyclops, but Cyclops is revealed to actually still be alive. The other person is dead. For now.

2. The Inhumans' reasons for not trying to stop the Terrigen Mists somehow become noble.

3. Astonishing Inhumans, I-Force, and the Inhuman Factor (the latter sounds cool actually) get launched out of the crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    1. Emma is dead due m-pox poisoning.
    2. We will find out the cloud is converting mutants into Inhumans.
    3. More X-Kids will die.
    Technically Hellion is already a POW

I expect one of of the following: Accidentally killed by the X-Men, Inhumans murder him in retaliation, or Beast turns him into a weapon
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

IvXPredictions:
    1. Storm tries to have a decent conversation with Medusa only to be insulted and accused of random acts.
    2. Medusa tells Storm Magneto will serve inhuman Justice for attacking New Attilan, Storm begs to differ and says the hell you ain't.
    3. Medusa tells Storm they will not destroy the mist and if she tries they will attack her. Storm gathers every mutant and says" It's time for war"

Draw Backs: The X-Men disband and go their separate ways

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Order View Post
    2. A third party - the true antagonist behind the scenes of DOX and IVX - will be responsible for the Terrigen mists harming mutants. This as yet unknown quantity will have orchestrated events the past few years to try and get the two factions to wipe each other out.
    This is I could actually see. It will be the Children's Crusade solution - blame it all on someone else.

After its all said and done Charles Xavier returns and gathers the New Xmen Teens and makes them The Real Xmen.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 08-28-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Well considering the trends of past events the X-men have been involved in.

1. Marvel will continue it's plan to ruin,dehumanize, and destroy leaders of the X-men. Looks like it's Storm turn.

2. A few X-men fan favorites that have not been seen in awhile will shown for nostalgia hype to be later put back in the toybox.

3.The Event will sell like hotcakes enabling Marvel to finish this year strong and start next year off with a event to counter D.C. Rebirth ( which i predicted 7 or 8 months ago.

Got 2 more that are sure shots.
    Last edited by Tazpocalapse; 08-28-2016 at 02:36 PM.