Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

1-Most of the other teams will side with the Inhumans.
    2-The X-men will end the event on a bad note.
    3-It will end with some I+X and a "I and X unity squad" leaded by inhumans but grabbing from the X lore and villains because the inhumans can barely carry one ongoing.

One In An Infinity amoretpax199's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    But Havok hates Vulcan. A lot.
    That's why I said inverted Havok and even if he hated Vulcan a lot he is still his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    DIdn't they already tried that stunt with Crystal before ?
    I don't know and that was my theory.

my predictions:
    1) the full on fight between The X-Men and the Inhumans will be orchestrated by Maximus.
    2) a side-plot will see The Beast and Iso searching out and ultimately discovering a cure for Mutant Terrigen Poisoning.
    3) While Magneto and Medusa lead the forces against each other, Storm and Ms. Marvel will work together to try and stop the war/avert the crisis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by amoretpax199 View Post
    I don't know and that was my theory.
    that occurred just after silent War when she married Ronan the accuser for fostering diplomatic relations.

BANNED

I am sure this won't end on a bad note for mutants. Marvel and Fox worked out rights deals as far as tv rights goes, and the concept of Inhumans just isn't as popular as the concept of mutants. I don't think Storm is going to try to avert the war, as we see in the civil war series the tension between Medusa and Storm and how that is leading to a conflict between them.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

In the Uncanny Avengers thread, they said that Ulysses predicted that Mutants will start a war. So the victim-blaming has already started, ignoring that inhumans started the war by releasing and ruthlessly defending their killer cloud.

BANNED

useridgoeshere:
    Captain Marvel 8
    Carol said that his visions are influenced by his knowledge.

Ulysses can be biased in this situation.

not any mutant:
    Cable - son of Cyclops

Spectacular Member

It's also worth rembering that most of his visions have been self fulfilling, I guarantee cable found a cure for m pox but cap and the inhumans end up destroying it causing cable to kill all the inhumans

BANNED

Dthirds123:
    Shaw has information about cure and he contacted Cable and Rogue (every single person on Earth have knowledge where she is - Deadpool house )

Cable have only M pox shots. UA vol 2 issue 2

Quote Originally Posted by amoretpax199 View Post
    1. Vulcan was secretly kept as a prisoner by Black Bolt and a big bad villain (probably a human that hates both the mutant and inhuman) found out and leak this information to the public.

2. Inverted Havok hears about this and go to New Attilan with his team to get the Inhumans to release his brother but they denied him because Vulcan is their enemy and since he is way too dangerous to be released. Havok lost his patience and attacked but accidentally kill a royal member in the process thus triggering a war between the mutants and inhumans.

3. Both side will launch a massive attack at each other and they will keep fighting up until to the final issue of Inhumans vs. X-Men where the big bad villain appear to be holding Medusa's head like he's the next Perseus and told them that they have all been played like a fool. Cyclops suddenly appear and optic blast this villain guy to death. Crystal will also appear along with Cyclops and announce that Cyclops will be king of the mutants and that she will be his queen as a sign of diplomatic relation between the two races. Crystal will announce that she will help build a New Utopia with Cyclops for mutants to live there while the inhumans will live in New Attilan.

P.S. See how an important Inhuman like Crystal is not in the cover below? Yes, this theory is definitely going to happen...

I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    1-Most of the other teams will side with the Inhumans.
    2-The X-men will end the event on a bad note.
    3-It will end with some I+X and a "I and X unity squad" leaded by inhumans but grabbing from the X lore and villains because the inhumans can barely carry one ongoing.
    I can definitely see some X-Men/Inhuman team forming after this event.

With the less than stellar sales of the Inhuman titles, I actually think it could be a great idea for 2 reasons...

01. With the inclusion of the more popular X-Men, sales might increase on some Inhuman titles.
    02. A positive relationship between Mutants & Inhumans might deter some of the "ridiculous hate" the Inhumans get on this section of the boards.

One In An Infinity amoretpax199's Avatar

I will also bet that Ulysses will turn out to be the big bad villain in my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

With the less than stellar sales of the Inhuman titles, I actually think it could be a great idea for 2 reasons...

01. With the inclusion of the more popular X-Men, sales might increase on some Inhuman titles.
    02. A positive relationship between Mutants & Inhumans might deter some of the "ridiculous hate" the Inhumans get on this section of the boards.
    I'm also certain that it'll have the opposite effect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

How does that help the X-Men?

BANNED

Arya:
    How does that help the X-Men?
    We have X men who are treated horribly by Fox. They will join Inhumans teams. So instead of losing popularity they will have some popularity